Members Attacking Members

Why is it totally acceptable here for members to attack other members? In my opinion it takes away from the hobby with all the grade school bullshit of attacking one another. I would really love to see the admins step in and do something about all the fighting and arguing that keeps showing up on threads. I can totally understand having a difference of opinion with other members, but there is no need to attack one another.
Then don't read their posts
Then don't read their posts Originally Posted by luckyman1
Correct me if I'm wrong, Is this question posted in "ask the staff"? This is the exact bullshit I'm talking about. It says premium access underneath your name, just like it does mine. You are not a staff member and I would appreciate if your comments are to yourself, un-posted!
Someone needs a nap
Since when are hooker boards the Harvard/Yale/Princeton club?
  • BSer
  • 11-02-2015, 07:35 AM
I've been thinking things have been pretty calm around here in pittsburgh compared to the past and even the rest of the site. Drop in the other area forums or even the national political forum and that's where it can get nasty.

Just ignore it you will be better for it. I only read some posters of the post has been reported. Staff only steps in when it gets out of hand and we do not discuss discipline when it is giving other than with the offending party.
I've been thinking things have been pretty calm around here in pittsburgh compared to the past and even the rest of the site. Drop in the other area forums or even the national political forum and that's where it can get nasty.

Just ignore it you will be better for it. I only read some posters of the post has been reported. Staff only steps in when it gets out of hand and we do not discuss discipline when it is giving other than with the offending party. Originally Posted by BSer
Thank you for your response and advice!
Thank you for your response and advice! Originally Posted by mjp225
BSers new avatar is a direct insult to a member here. LMAO! Just use the ignore function in your preferences. Problem solved.
Someone needs a nap Originally Posted by sjomonty
Correct me if I'm wrong, Is this question posted in "ask the staff"? Originally Posted by mjp225
In Upset, the mods don't read the ask the staff section. Ask Highway.

Drop in the other area forums or even the national political forum and that's where it can get nasty. Originally Posted by BSer
You are cordially invited to visit the Upset NY Forum.

Say you are a friend of Amish Gangster for an extra warm welcome.

And now I'll just go fuck myself to save my friend Bambino the trouble....
I thinck it is called foreplay.

these guys do not need an "other reviews" section.
I felt the same way as the Op when I got here but have to say over time I think I prefer this group because they're truly honest and if you're looking for information about the hobby you'll get it here. Too many other places on this site have a bunch of white knights kissing the girl's asses and you don't get any real information. Only person I couldn't stand (Tatas) has been banned. Other than that they're edgy, but a good group here.
I miss tatas
Then go find him and cralw up his arse