Address: Westminster and Beach
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: BBBJCIM, Rimming
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, short-ish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little beat, kinda old, and overweight
The Rest of the Story: I waited outside for about 15 minutes nervously. When I finally went in I lied and said I had been there before. I gave her $40 for 60 minutes and she claimed she recognized me from last time lol. Didn’t get to choose my provider but she introduced herself as Maria. She gave me a half assed rubdown for which I should have skipped the oil tbh. She slid her hand under my towel and poked my asshole, then went back and circled it with her finger. I reached to my pants and pulled the cash out $$ and she put it away. I rolled over expecting her to present me with a hat but she went straight in for some enthusiastic head. After a few minutes there she lifted my leg up, and I raised it unknowingly. She then put her face in my (thankfully clean) ass and circled it with her tongue until she poked in a few times. I’d never felt this before but it was crazy. She kept playing with me while she ate me out until I said I was about to cum. That’s when she gave one more exuberant suck on my hole and popped my dick back into her mouth before I could react, her mouth was full of jizz. She kept it going for another minute or so then wiped me off and sent me on my way. I had to sit in the car and process what had just happened. Not sure if I’ll do it again but wow that was amazing
Recommendation: Yes
It can be good but I always felt ass play is sort of a closet thing about homos.
This isn't difficult. Don't bump old reviews.