State: California
Address: Off Winchester Rd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Light touch Massage, BLS, Prostate Massage and BBBJ w/CIMWS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair worn up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Lisa is 5'2 and is an older but holding it together. She has b cups and a bubble butt.
The Rest of the Story: So first time here and I told the spa that. Have to fill out a piece of paper with your name and address so I am register there as Kevin Bacon. LOL. Older Asian woman took $40 for the half hour and showed into the back into private room. Told me to strip down and pay down on table.

In walks walks Lisa or as she introduces herself as Mexican Lisa. She runs her fingers up with a light touch up and down my back, legs, butt, and rubs my sack a bot. She gets on the table and runs her bare tits on my back and butt. Tells me to flip over. She goes to her supplies and puts on one glove, grabs some lube, and moves my heels to my ass. She starts a very good BLS with a bit of taint worked in and a better than expected BBBJ. She runs her lips up and down my shaft, takes about half of me into her mouth, varies speed and suction, and uses a good amount of spit. She blew me for about 10-15 minutes. I then feel her reach down to the table and put the lube on to her finger. She then slowly works my asshole, starts an aggressive high suction blow job. Suddenly the build up I was feeling was growing and in slides the finger and boom hits the prostate. When she it the prostate the best way I can describe is my body hit the eye of the hurricane and then BAM I hit her mouth with a CAT5 blast in her mouth. She milked every last drop and swallowed it all.

Cleaned me up and left to put her supplies away and said she would be back. She came back in and told me there were other Mexicans and Asians that work there and next time tell them that I have seen Lisa before and I can get more.

She never asked me what I wanted. She never asked me for money. I handed her $60 and she said thank you and I left. I'm not sur I would choose her for full service but I would definitely go for another blow job... it was good.
Recommendation: Yes