Off to Banned Land

Hmm, Lol

Lol, hmm

Hmm.

Oh. I thought you kept track of him.
He is at the same place both double Ls are are.

Plus, this latest ll went out the way he usually posted. Wrong.

He claimed a milk snake was a coral snake. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
he's in banned land.

are you missing him? lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's on my ignore list along with several others. I notice the "hidden posts" list was about 1/2 page shorter than usual. So to answer your question, no.
A hidden post list?
Is that something different other than the entry showing an ignored person's avatar and the empty content with a "view post" button?
He's on my ignore list along with several others. I notice the "hidden posts" list was about 1/2 page shorter than usual. So to answer your question, no. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Bitch bitch bitch I am sure most of you remember the trolls that did nothing but disrupt every post. They never had a constructive idea other than cast abuse on other posters. I was dismayed that wakeup is now a mod.
Not much bitching on this thread that I see.
If you felt that way about some posters, why didn't you put them on ignore?
I wasn't familiar with wakeup before he became a moderator.
Why does that action dismay you?
In my opinion he is a known value. Like or dislike, i haven't seen him pull something out of his ass that was at odds with his other actions.
The points I've gotten were all clear violations of the site's policies and deserved because I okayed the TOS.
My only complaint are the points I got for disregarding my points for previous violations.
Because I didn't look at my emails.
If you ever saw my signatures, you would see I'm responsible for all my own actions.
This site included

And sometimes it's worth the points to break a bottle over someone's head.
They're your points.
Use them wisely and own them.
Only me can get me banned.
Bitch bitch bitch I am sure most of you remember the trolls that did nothing but disrupt every post. They never had a constructive idea other than cast abuse on other posters. I was dismayed that wakeup is now a mod. Originally Posted by tucson
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2018, 07:17 AM
A hidden post list?
Is that something different other than the entry showing an ignored person's avatar and the empty content with a "view post" button? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

These folks sure know all posted by people they supposedly have on ignore.

These folks sure know all posted by people they supposedly have on ignore. Originally Posted by WTF

ignore doesn't work on quotes made by other people. so they're reading that.

Its a bug I think.
ignore doesn't work on quotes made by other people. so they're reading that.

Its a bug I think. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

No. it's exactly how the software should work. you are quoting someone who quoted someone you have on ignore. the original post you'll never see while logged in if you have them on ignore but why would the software filter someone else's post for your ignore list?

it doesn't. regardless of who you have on ignore, if someone else quotes them in their post you'll see it.
I almost miss those comments that started after his 2nd shift job as a gas station clerk ended......Almost.
What do you get for the guy who claims to have everything?
How about an all expenses paid trip to Banned Land?

It's fun, it's free and it's fabulous (for the rest of us).

At first, I thought our moderator might be all hat and no stockade.
But he's stuck to his guns and is cleaning up our little town.

Note:The following is an example. It is not the central point of the post. If you want to make a pro or anti statement, start your own thread.

Being able to throw a few insults would be nice but this is one of those "for the greater good" deals. Like the ban on wearing a gun in town in the old west. You didn't lose your rights, you didn't lose ownership, you just couldn't carry in town.

Let us never forget those who have gone before us.
LL
....ah...and all those other guys.

Let's hope they learn something and hurry back! Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I almost miss those comments that started after his 2nd shift job as a gas station clerk ended......Almost. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Is that about the same time happy hour starts?
So you have nothing to say.
You'll always go with what you know best.
Aren't you a trumpy?
Is that about the same time happy hour starts? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
So you have nothing to say.
You'll always go with what you know best.
Aren't you a trumpy? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Listening to you jump up and down over the banning of any long time poster here speaks volumes..

There's nothing I need to add.
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Listening to you jump up and down over the banning of any long time poster here speaks volumes..

There's nothing I need to add. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You got to admit that Lexus and his HillaryNoMore hijacked every thread. Maybe he can come up with a new slogan in the ensuing 90 days
You got to admit that Lexus and his HillaryNoMore hijacked every thread. Maybe he can come up with a new slogan in the ensuing 90 days Originally Posted by WTF
Listen to the pot calling the kettle black.
Then why say anything.
Don't worry, your long time posting boy friend will be back some day.

There's nothing I need to add. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama