Help! Need advice... in a situation

So I went to see a certain new girl from texas (review to follw) and got a lousy lotion jerk. so I did a no no and took the donation back. Now she's pulling the rape card. Says she has cameras and her position house on north side.... hell idk. Is it scare tactics?
I Don't know but if it were me I wouldn't give it to much thought think you should put it in the alert section and the girls ad so the rest of us will know to stay far away
  • katee
  • 09-02-2014, 09:56 PM
So I went to see a certain new girl from texas (review to follw) and got a lousy lotion jerk. so I did a no no and took the donation back. Now she's pulling the rape card. Says she has cameras and her position house on north side.... hell idk. Is it scare tactics? Originally Posted by Jtrs61

First of all.. Do you know what reviews are for? It is my opinion, that they should serve as a guide, who's reputable, who provides a good service, and those that you should stay away from. I'm sorry that the provider did not give you the service that you evidently were looking for, however, you did take her time, and you say she did do some form of service. I'm a firm believer in " you get what you pay for", in which case, since you took your money back... You got "Something for nothing."
It's my guess, that she won't report it as rape to the LE, as if what you said is the truth, there will be no signs of rape. She might black list you, which would prohibit future visits with more reputable providers. Its hard for me to say, as, if you've read my reviews, I don't conduct myself in the manner in which you are saying that she did, therefore... I don't have these issues... BUT
I agree with the comment above... Write a review... But... Know that you were wrong in taking your $ back. (I believe, most all ads say, donation is for my time only) Use this as a lesson... And for crying out loud... DO YOUR RESEARCH next time. Why ANYONE, male or female would meet with someone without doing some research first, is beyond me. I just can't imagine a first time visit to a provider that you know nothing about, who has no reviews. You just pick one off of BP, call her, she says ok, come on, you just drive over, go in, not even talk about rules, services or anything ?? I'm not naive, but I don't get how that works.
Anyway... Please do a review. It's what they are for.
She may not have given you what you thought u were getting but I did get something so to take it all back was wrong. As for the rape thing, I would not worry about thst.
It is sometimes hard to think clearly when we are emotionally involved. For her to claim rape she would have to give an account of the story that would make her look innocent. So their would have to be no texts on her phone or yours about meeting. her giving her location. The fact she had an ad BP. and lastly according to you she jerked you and by definition rape is
n. noun
  1. The crime of using force or the threat of force to compel a person to submit to sexual intercourse.
  2. The crime of using force or threat of force to compel a person to submit to some other sexual penetration.
  3. Other unlawful sexual intercourse or penetration, as with an unconscious person or person below the age of or incapable of consent.
Not sure anything you did constitutes rape. However she did spend time with you and may have had communication errors with you about services to which you took your donation back. very uncool