Received a review from client I did not see

Handle Erlich

I have made several attempts to message this client and find out when the session took place. I have no history of any private’s messages , he won’t provide a number that he used when we apparently had a session. All my clients know not to post my phone number is review but I do not provide it until screening has taken place. This guy hasn’t had a review in 4 years and won’t respond but has logged on since.

Its far from a bad review as I’ve had zero NO reviews but would appreciate it if a session actually took place.
Maybe it's a guy looking for free upgrade to premium access. PM gman44

Did he have your correct phone number? That's more concerning.
  • BLM69
  • 10-10-2018, 07:35 PM
OP: do you advertise in other places? Eccie isn't the only place to set up encounters
I'll check on it
OP: do you advertise in other places? Eccie isn't the only place to set up encounters Originally Posted by BLM69
This is a good point
I have sent him at least 3 pM’s to confirm our session actually took place, He just looks and won’t respond..
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2018, 12:11 PM
I have sent him at least 3 pM’s to confirm our session actually took place, He just looks and won’t respond.. Originally Posted by Tesla101
Do you advertise in other places? Many cross reference on multiple sites, maybe he saw you on site A but contacted you on site B and reviewed you on site C and D
Ok fine. I will go re-enact the review with you but send the bill to Erlich. Everyone wins.
He fucked up. Used his extra handles. Happens all the time.
This seems to be happening alot around here lately...Geex
  • grean
  • 10-12-2018, 12:56 PM
Wonder how difficult it would be to get some confirmation system added. Prior to a guy even writing a review, the provider cold acknowledge she saw a member or not.

Then he could post a review that attaches to her profile.

Obviously if the appointment went badly there is a chance she could deny seeing him to prevent bad reviews.

How big of an issue could that really be? Don't the benefits out way the bad?
  • BLM69
  • 10-12-2018, 01:04 PM
Wonder how difficult it would be to get some confirmation system added. Prior to a guy even writing a review, the provider cold acknowledge she saw a member or not.

Then he could post a review that attaches to her profile.

Obviously if the appointment went badly there is a chance she could deny seeing him to prevent bad reviews.

How big of an issue could that really be? Don't the benefits out way the bad? Originally Posted by grean
It's too much effort and won't work, if the session goes bad or not as expected, the provider will claim she never met the guy.

The rebuttal is a regular thing here, this is just another form of it
I like the confirmation idea but doubt this site is making a shit ton of cash to throw at development requests.

BLM has a good point as well. However, the client could just post an alert or start a thread here in coed to voice their concerns.
It’s a YES review , just like ALL my others so that is not the issue in this situation. I just don’t want people posting they have seen me if they have not. Simple
Happened to me as well, mods refused to do anything. It was a good review, but listed in a city I’ve been to and activities that I don’t do. The person responded to my questions about the sessions with WRONG answers(said he called me on his hotel phone to schedule and I only communicate via text, etc.) Mods still didn’t care.