Funniest/Most Memorable Session

What's the most memorable or funniest session y'all have ever had, if you have one..
I could use a good laugh right about now. Lol.
Obviously, I always create great memories with all of my clients during our time together. But I think the funniest thing I've had happened to me is me tripping over air and busting my face in a clients house right in front of him. Lol. If you know me, you know I'm clumsy af lol. This has happened to me a lot more times than I'd like to admit. But to me, it just gets funnier every time. What can I say, I guess I just have two left feet.
There was this one particular encounter with a provider (I think she has an eccie account), where we were going at it, doggystyle. On this one stroke where I was pumping into her, she was reaching for something, a tube of lube, specifically. She extended, and in mid-pump, I almost bumped her off the bed.

I wasn’t particularly pounding hard or anything. It was just the timing of the moment. Mind you, the bed was really soft, and any slight loss of balance meant you were going to lose leverage (we were facing east-west on the bed, fwiw). Luckily, I had a nice, manly grip on that sexy waistline of hers, kept her from teetering over, and nothing bad came of it. We did have a little chuckle at the moment, before continuing the fun.

If she sees this thread, I’m pretty sure she’d remember it (I’m sorry...again ).
There was this one particular encounter with a provider (I think she has an eccie account), where we were going at it, doggystyle. On this one stroke where I was pumping into her, she was reaching for something, a tube of lube, specifically. She extended, and in mid-pump, I almost bumped her off the bed.

I wasn’t particularly pounding hard or anything. It was just the timing of the moment. Mind you, the bed was really soft, and any slight loss of balance meant you were going to lose leverage (we were facing east-west on the bed, fwiw). Luckily, I had a nice, manly grip on that sexy waistline of hers, kept her from teetering over, and nothing bad came of it. We did have a little chuckle at the moment, before continuing the fun.

If she sees this thread, I’m pretty sure she’d remember it (I’m sorry...again ). Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Lol that is funny. Lol. At least no one got hurt! Lol.
I was meeting a duo in a bar in a city that I travel to for work. It was a role play scenario, where the two were to dress hot and come on to me. One was busting out of her boustier (?) the other had a tight white dress on with holes cut down the side. Except for one couple in the corner the bar was empty . They were doing their job of coming on to me, when the couple got up to leave. Wouldn’t you know it, the woman of the couple worked for me. I was at the bar, a Mavs playoff game happened to be on, and I was able to nonchalant it like I barely knew the two ladies , that I was just sitting there watching the game and it worked. Close call! The rest of the evening went according to plan, lol!
I was meeting a duo in a bar in a city that I travel to for work. It was a role play scenario, where the two were to dress hot and come on to me. One was busting out of her boustier (?) the other had a tight white dress on with holes cut down the side. Except for one couple in the corner the bar was empty . They were doing their job of coming on to me, when the couple got up to leave. Wouldn’t you know it, the woman of the couple worked for me. I was at the bar, a Mavs playoff game happened to be on, and I was able to nonchalant it like I barely knew the two ladies , that I was just sitting there watching the game and it worked. Close call! The rest of the evening went according to plan, lol! Originally Posted by funjohn
Lol good thing everything went as planned and you didnt get caught! That's a close one. Lol
Spooning with a provider afterwards, she dozed off and I felt warm air against my deflated twig & berries. No sound, no smell, just the warm/hot air. The 2nd wave was bigger and woke her up. She turned her head blushing not knowing what to say. My response was "Looks like your ass is whistling at me to get some action too."

We laughed, then she grabbed the lube.
Spooning with a provider afterwards, she dozed off and I felt warm air against my deflated twig & berries. No sound, no smell, just the warm/hot air. The 2nd wave was bigger and woke her up. She turned her head blushing not knowing what to say. My response was "Looks like your ass is whistling at me to get some action too."

We laughed, then she grabbed the lube. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Lol! That is funny. I would have been extremely embarrassed. Lololol
I’d have to say the funniest was the first time I saw a particular lady who I had been communicating with for quite a while, she decided to use some sunless tanner earlier in the day. After an extended sweaty romp, I had a fair amount of it all over me and her bedding was never the same
I had a great three way with a smoking hot brunette and blond in Hotel Zazaaby years ago. Long story short I was quite busy with the brunette when her hair caught on fire because she leaned into a candle. Thankfully the blonde was there to pour the picture of ice cold water on her to put out the fire. At her request we just kept fucking.
I’d have to say the funniest was the first time I saw a particular lady who I had been communicating with for quite a while, she decided to use some sunless tanner earlier in the day. After an extended sweaty romp, I had a fair amount of it all over me and her bedding was never the same Originally Posted by John3030
Lol! Those self tanners are a mess for sure! Lol.
I had a great three way with a smoking hot brunette and blond in Hotel Zazaaby years ago. Long story short I was quite busy with the brunette when her hair caught on fire because she leaned into a candle. Thankfully the blonde was there to pour the picture of ice cold water on her to put out the fire. At her request we just kept fucking. Originally Posted by FunMonday
Lol that is crazy, but scary nonetheless lol
...she decided to use some sunless tanner earlier in the day. After an extended sweaty romp, I had a fair amount of it all over me and her bedding was never the same Originally Posted by John3030

A stain that is memorable, but not in the normal sense! Funny...

...I felt warm air against my deflated twig & berries. No sound, no smell, just the warm/hot air....she turned her head blushing not knowing what to say. My response was "Looks like your ass is whistling at me to get some action too." Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Classic ....AG! Love it!

OK...my turn

* Singapore ... 5 star hotel .... penthouse...2500sq ft .... we got crazy and dragged the mattress onto the balcony along with sheet and comforter.
Fucked each others brains out...and let everyone know it! Camped out for the rest of the night....then showered and ordered room service .... left the mattress for the housecleaning people. ha! BUT ...left a huge tip

* After dinner ... driving to my place...passed a subdivision under construction.... drove through .... it was .... dark...half the houses were 3/4 finished
.... we sneaked inside one...and GOT IT ON in the kitchen on the huge island.
Crazy...thank god for Smirnoff .... I normally would not have had the guts!

* In my earlier providing years .... one special client .... stayed a little too long ...(with my approval) ... but then I had another appointment that textd and said he was there at the hotel.
I said .... giiiiirrrl! You gotta help me straighten up this place! We jumped into action ....called RS to bring new sheets and changed the bed and cleaned up room as quickly as possible...cracking up about the situation the whole time!
It was so funny!
It felt like I was ousting my lover before my SO showed up....ha!
We are still great friends.
I was taking a ride on top of one of my favorites and had a remote control Anal plug up my butt, that had the string attached..
After our dirty deeds I hop off and give a nice tug.
The freakin string broke and I realize he still has the remote,
We both start laughing and I can feel it going deeper in me.
I had to excuse myself and literally had to get a hold of myself,
I thought I was going to need a c-section. Scary!! LOL.
Lol both of those sound like a freaky FUN time! c(;
I got pegged while 5 other ladies watched.

Going to a well known studio, I asked for strap on. Girl comes in and we start going. I am on all fours, getting a nice, slow, deep strap on plunged into me. There are people in the hallway. Being the pervert that I am, I say " wow that would be hot if they saw this". Next thing you know, the girl goes out of the room, comes back with 5 other girls. They all sit around me in a circle. Im in the middle. Now im getting pegged with 5 girls watching, one of them is holding my hand the whole time. That was so fucking hot. Ended up tipping all the girls in the room.

One of the biggest loads ive ever shot in my life.....