Disgusting Avatars .....

Ladies....this is not directed at you.... just FYI

So....come on dudes....have a little class when choosing your avatar.

Most gentleman have interesting or intruiging avatars....or post pics of their ATF's. All good!

I don't particularly want to see someone jacking off in my face when I've never met them.... and/or do or do not agree with their posts.

But...you can pretty much count on me bypassing your opinions in anything you say.

What ..... do you think you have golden cum or something?

Dont know why....perhaps it is just that you have some sort of illusion about yourself and your abilities?

There are not many avatars that I find totally and completely disgusting .... but they are out there.

I almost want to include your posts in my NO SEE category.

A biotch I am not ... and any and all persons that know me personally will agree.

But really....certain things are just on my shit list. This is one of them.

Does anyone else agree?

Torre
do i agree?? it depends.
which avatars do you find “disgusting” ???
Cage, I think she’s talking about you, buddy!!

Nobody could object to a nattily attired porcine gentleman, could they?
Cage, I think she’s talking about you, buddy!!

Nobody could object to a nattily attired porcine gentleman, could they? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yuppers
  • L.A.
  • 11-15-2018, 06:51 AM
I have to agree with you on this one. I don't know why anybody would really want to represent themselves that way. I don't know why anybody would want to see that in the first place. Nothing personal about the people behind the avatar because I don't know them.
I get some people don't like Willie...
I've had a few ladies almost back out of a session, when I showed up looking much older than my avatar pic. I was able to calm them after saying that is my favorite photo from my youth.
Yep, I am not a fan either. It literally makes me cringe.
  • BLM69
  • 11-15-2018, 08:48 AM
You guys really get affected by a avatar? I'm sure cage worked hard to capture the big bust
I've had a few ladies almost back out of a session, when I showed up looking much older than my avatar pic. I was able to calm them after saying that is my favorite photo from my youth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I believe I ran into you at Con Thien in 1968. It was a long night. and you did appear MUCH younger
Agreed. It’s annoying. I just want to see tits and ass in avatar pictures, not dicks.
Disgusting avatars...hmmmmmm.
Don’t recall seeing a thread like this before...
Is it just barely possible that people put too much importance into what someone chooses as their avatar. They are fun to look at, but not sure they have any connection to the person behind them.
I used to be a bit startled by cage’s avatar back in the old asps days, but it’s kind of just become part of the scenery now. Just shows you can get used to damned near anything.
  • Crock
  • 11-15-2018, 11:07 AM
I used to be a bit startled by cage’s avatar back in the old asps days, but it’s kind of just become part of the scenery now. Just shows you can get used to damned near anything. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I wasn't around in the old ASPD days, but you've summed up where I am now on this. It's one of the worst avatars on here, but, like every avatar, it's just a visual symbol to associate with him.

Like someone else said, I don't think avatars often have much to do with a person's actual personality.

I certainly don't have an iron fist. Or do I?

I will say that I like it when people don't change their avatars. The avatar serves a great function to quickly identify whose reply you're reading. I like seeing Admiral Giggles' latest avatar, but it sometimes means I don't realize that I'm reading one of his posts after he's recently changed it.