State: Nebraska
Address: Millard
Activities: FS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
To her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She was gorgeous
She's the type of woman you'd see out and not expect she does this work.

Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: all non-Eccie Bio Page links MUST be placed in the ROS-S31
She NCNS me. We had an appointment scheduled for 11:00. I texted her to let her at 10:30 know I was on my way. No response. Waited until 11. Still no response. Headed back to work. She texted at noon and said she had a flat and did we still want to meet. Sure. So we set up a time of 12:30. She texted me her incall. Ran out to west Omaha to her incall. A 20 minute drive. I texted her when I was close. Waited 15 minutes. Finally a response. Said she was getting a room. I texted her to let me know when she was ready. She never responded. Waited another 15 minutes. Still no response. A total waste of time. Her communication skills suck.
Well crap, she ncns me tonight now too! I just saw her last week! Not a thing!! Left good comments about her on sipsap.
She looks beautiful was going to try her but with all the ncns not sure I want to try it
I met her very nice gal!
I'm going to try her again. She told me she had a car accident. I've never been given THAT excuse before. Lol . I did private there just to be safe.
Any pics of her
Only have ones from sip sap!
Her web site is already posted.
  • mb11
  • 07-31-2018, 08:17 PM
Any of you guys had any luck connecting with her? She sounds like a good time but all the NCNS have made me hesitant to take the plunge.
Well I potentially have a play date set up this wk. I will do an encounter report if it works out!
  • mb11
  • 08-01-2018, 06:40 PM
  • mb11
  • 08-03-2018, 04:47 PM
I don't see her on there its cool though.
If you play during the day, it's better for her. There's less chance of a ncns. Much less! Yes, she should put that info in her profile. She asks for references so be prepared. Nice milf for sure. FUN lady!
Yes I agree day time calls. She has a BF or SO! I did see her read encounter report here:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2395762