Omg

Guys I require light screening it’s very simple I have alternative options when you use a fake number have no independent you can’t seriously expect me to book you
I am establish have reviews independent you only see girls in studio red flag right there
If all the encounters you have are amp studio I can’t even that
Stop already you won’t screen don’t contact us my screening ain’t intrusive it’s discreet
Don’t do that don’t waste our time go on to studio amp 7eleven. Don’t inquire to indy
You that blocked you for sending bullshit you are lucky I can trow my fucking phone on long distance because if I had that hand it would ´left you hard on hands maybe knock some fucking sense on your stupidity
I’m annoy at the fact you tried to use eccie as validation (B you hear me )- a clown that can be screen using eccie as validation when it’s all amp
Wtf
Yup that was my rant ; if you have a lot of blacklist or don’t provide reference or edit don’t bother
You want to use this as screening new flash it’s a review board the only I could would accept are guys that give me a reference of an establish lady they reviewed & she personally reply
Understood?
Kitty's got some claws.
Alrighty!!!!!!!!! So, when are you coming to the Burgh?
Guys I require light screening it’s very simple I have alternative options when you use a fake number have no independent you can’t seriously expect me to book you
I am establish have reviews independent you only see girls in studio red flag right there
If all the encounters you have are amp studio I can’t even that
Stop already you won’t screen don’t contact us my screening ain’t intrusive it’s discreet
Don’t do that don’t waste our time go on to studio amp 7eleven. Don’t inquire to indy
You that blocked you for sending bullshit you are lucky I can trow my fucking phone on long distance because if I had that hand it would ´left you hard on hands maybe knock some fucking sense on your stupidity
I’m annoy at the fact you tried to use eccie as validation (B you hear me )- a clown that can be screen using eccie as validation when it’s all amp
Wtf
Yup that was my rant ; if you have a lot of blacklist or don’t provide reference or edit don’t bother
You want to use this as screening new flash it’s a review board the only I could would accept are guys that give me a reference of an establish lady they reviewed & she personally reply
Understood? Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
I understand that you're someone I would never want to see. Talk about attitude. Ther's a nice way to express your screening requirements. This rant isn't it. UNDERSTOOD?
  • Typo
  • 05-23-2024, 08:51 PM
Where do I order the decoder ring?
her profession is legal in canada.
i dont understand why you come to pennsylvania, maybe 0hio is a better place to practice your location.?
I tried and you never got back to me…even tried to use this site as screening. Not sure what “light” is
I understood nothing! Can somebody share cliff notes?
i know she has a solid reputation north of the border but i did find her post cryptic and difficult to follow. I would like to think i am a pretty smart guy but it left me confused. Maybe i am not as smart as i think i am.
Uhm...huh? I understood nothing
I think this is aimed toward me hahah. Never reviewed an amp so not sure what the problem is. Used eccie to screen several times. Also sent her a reference who I contacted before and she said no problem and I never heard back. Oh well move onto the next
I second Fido!

Beautiful thing is I doubt there’s a long line waiting to see her and having their dreams broken by her unintelligible screening rules, it’s not as thou she’s a young hottie that’s hard to resist.

Of course GILF’s do well in Pgh so who knows?