Date: 6/3/20
Name: Chloe Smalls
Phone: Will Provide After Screening
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=140303
City: Midland
State: Texas
Address: Loop 250 & I-20
Activities: A flurry of naughty activity! I'm sure I'll forget something. Awesome greeting, DFK, BBBJ/DT, DATY, DATO, BBBJ/DT, Mish/CFS, BBBJ/DT, Mutual Masturbation, BBBJ/DT/begging for my cum/CIM/NQNS, major eye contact throughout the entire time. Awesome convo.
Hair Length and Color: Mid length past shoulders, Auburn
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2", thick/slim with a full booty, B/C cups, flat belly, it's been mentioned that her eyes are brown, but I thought they were hazel. Either way, those eyes are in constant contact with yours and it's fucking hot! If you've seen her pics, they're spot on. Shaved pretty little cooch.
Recommendation: Hell Yes!
Good review
Good times...
Thanks!

Absolutely good times. I'd see this lady every time she comes to town. She's ATF material IMO. I highly recommend.

Nice review FBSMLUVR. She is a treat and should be a trainer for new talent!
What a review. Lubbock gents, lets request her to come over here.
The fun just never stops. I was lucky enough to take her to Vegas for 3 nights shortly after she turned 21. I've taken her back twice since then. She is nonstop fun from the time her plane lands until she departs. A true energizer bunny. So much fun to spend time with in and out of the bed. An incredible young women! Nice review.
Fan-fucking tastic review. While I have yet to enjoy a session with her I can see she deserves the positive rep.

Also, props for making things whole at the end.
I had seen her a few times but this last time she was on another level... just outstanding... top 2 bbbj!!!!
AB she will not go back to Lubbock... she has bad luck when she goes there....

She was the best that has been in Midessa in a long time....
Yes, I have been interested in Chloe for a long time but understand she won't come up to Lubbock for a visit....sure wish she would change her mind. Great review of a great provider....
FBSMLUVR you did her a awesome review, much more detail than my review . Good job, this little gal is awesome , I just wish we could get more like her to come see us !!!
I think Chloe is the best provider I have ever seen.Meabe Kelly from Lubbock, I wish she was still around!! Chloe's Greek skill are out of this world. Glad you had a good time FBSM!!
Thanks fellas....

I didn't realize Greek was on Chloe's menu. Oooooh until the next time I will be waiting with great anticipation. I honestly don't think I can say enough good things about Chloe. She really is amazing. There are very few providers I would consider doing overnighters or entire weekends with. Chloe is one I would definitely enjoy spending an entire evening with or even a weekend getaway. She's just that much fun to be around.
I’ve seen Chloe several times and she never mentioned Greek...��
I would would ask her about Greek she really gets into it. I don't it's ymmv. It's been a couple of years since I saw her last,but she used to offer it all the time.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve seen her. Absolutely one of the best around here. Never once had a bad session with CS. 1000% recommend for anyone who hasn’t seen her.