Out of the frying pan

Firstly, I want to apologize to any guys that I have been unable to see or haven't kept the best communications with lately. Thursday, my mother had an accident in her home and was rushed to the ER. She fractured both wrists and ended up needed surgery.

As a result of this, she needs help at home for about 3 weeks since she has hard casts on both hands. Of course I have no hesitation to zoom these buns home and take care of my mom, and as a result am taking a leave of absence from my RL job to help out. Unfortunately, rent, bills, and expenses don't stop just because an emergencies happen

I will no longer be retiring until further notice. I will be traveling between Lafayette and Nola throughout the coming weeks, and will be available. So I guess in a way this ain't so bad...you guys get to help me keep my sanity!
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she recovers well and quickly. Hopefully this doesn't set your plans back too far.
Sorry to hear Callie. Will keep you and your Mom in my prayers. Good luck.
Sorry to hear that and glad your mom is ok.Hope she has a speedy recovery.
Again, hope your mom's recovery is a speedy one. Glad we get to enjoy you a little longer hun
wish you r mom a quick recovery.....moms are special people!
Sorry to hear that, honey. Good news for some gents though.
Praying your mom recovers 100%
If there is anything I can do, let me know. Take care of your mom.
I hope your mother has a speedy recovery. I am glad that shes ok.
That's sad news. Hope your mom has a speedy recovery!
Im really sorry to hear this Callie.. Ill keep you and your mom in my thoughts.. Positive thinking :-)
  • lat
  • 04-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes there is no one or nothing like Mom !
Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate all the well wishes
One of the best advantages of this profession is that it will always be here when you need a little extra help! Your Mom is lucky to have such a wonderful daughter to depend on. I hope her recovery goes well.