HOW ABOUT THEM RANGERS!!!!!!!

I have been a fan since they moved to Dallas, watched about every game this year on TV

in my past life, I was good friends with the Pres of ABC radio who had a box
Just amazing. Finally took down all the games AWAY and made it to the ALCS. I couldn't be happier with Texas baseball right now! Gotta take on the tough Yanks!
I am so excited. I am looking for tickets to the next game. If anybody has any that they want to sell or exchange services for please please pm or call me. Whoooooo.
  • mrod
  • 10-13-2010, 09:33 AM
good stuff... we need more pitchers like cliff lee
I think CJ is going to come out strong in game one against NY.
CJ can do it...Rangers on their way to the WS...
  • JnR82
  • 10-13-2010, 11:20 AM
The Yanks struggle against left-handed pitching. We have two very good left-handed pitches in Cliff Lee and CJ Wilson. If we can win both games here at home and steal at least one in NY we should be a lock to advance to the World Series.
  • gucio
  • 10-13-2010, 04:35 PM
I like their museum in Waco
gonna need Josh to get going. and having to pitch Lee in game 5 didn't help in setting up the rotation. too bad they didn't win in 4. plus i think the key will be how the bullpen fares. questionable against the Rays. they were going to use CJ in relief instead of going to the other relievers. doesn't show a lot of confidence in those guys. but in a longer series, i think the team with the better bullpen probably wins it.
I'm really happy to see the Rangers make it to the LCS so that I can watch them get beat my the Yankees :-)

Ducking and weaving, lol
The ginger ale celebration demonstrated the class of champions.

Predict Rangers over the YANK'S and unfortunately Phil's over Rangers.
Cliff Lee vs. Roy Halliday would be one for the ages. For that reason alone....GO RANGERS!!
I like their museum in Waco Originally Posted by gucio
Cool museum
The Yanks struggle against left-handed pitching. We have two very good left-handed pitches in Cliff Lee and CJ Wilson. If we can win both games here at home and steal at least one in NY we should be a lock to advance to the World Series. Originally Posted by JnR82
JnR82, do you really follow or even understand baseball? I am a Rangers fan as well but you may want to get your facts straight. Let me list the Yankees' switch hitting lineup for you - Swisher, Texiera, Posada, and Berkman. That's 4 out of 9 batters for you. And the one true stud lefty, the OTHER All Star Cano, look up his stats really quickly against lefties. Ummmm. This team has no problem against lefties or righties, or any fucking pitcher for that matter, unless that pitcher is named "Cliff Lee." And Cliff Lee can only go two games in this series if it goes seven, which it won't.

I'm pulling for the Rangers but I'm not very optimistic. This series will go 6 games tops, with the Yankees winning.

I just hope that everyone can call me a "dumbass" in a couple of weeks and I'm completely wrong and the Rangers win the series. That would be great. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.
JnR82, do you really follow or even understand baseball? I am a Rangers fan as well but you may want to get your facts straight. Let me list the Yankees' switch hitting lineup for you - Swisher, Texiera, Posada, and Berkman. That's 4 out of 9 batters for you. And the one true stud lefty, the OTHER All Star Cano, look up his stats really quickly against lefties. Ummmm. This team has no problem against lefties or righties, or any fucking pitcher for that matter, unless that pitcher is named "Cliff Lee." And Cliff Lee can only go two games in this series if it goes seven, which it won't.

I'm pulling for the Rangers but I'm not very optimistic. This series will go 6 games tops, with the Yankees winning.

I just hope that everyone can call me a "dumbass" in a couple of weeks and I'm completely wrong and the Rangers win the series. That would be great. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
you maybe right but all the guys on TBS the other night had the Rays winning without a problem

didn't we sweep the best team money can buy?