SF Giant's Closer is a freak....

• PSD
  • 10-27-2010, 10:50 AM
One more reason for the Rangers to do a serious beat-down on these losers....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0tfL...e_gdata_player
lol...at his civil war beard.
he's pretty damn funny....I had no idea. Love the Castro beards their pen are sporting...I think it will be a great series.

'..gonna drop some antlers on 'em.....' Ron 'Warsh' Washington
Ok that was damn funny.
Anybody else think Tim Lincecum looks like the kid from dazed and confused? Funny, he was a pitcher as well in the movie.
looks like they will be having the last laugh. btw, brian wilson, the Giants closer, likens himself as the "machine" ala 8MM killer character. Kinda of perverted but thats what he thinks of himself.
  • PSD
  • 10-29-2010, 04:40 PM
2 games up and spanked us badly both times....please tell me Jerry hasn't gotten involved somehow!!!
....please tell me Jerry hasn't gotten involved somehow!!! Originally Posted by PSD
Nah, Nolan would drop a "Robin Ventura" on Jurrah. Hell, he ought to walk across the parking lot and do it just for drill.

I'm sayin' we win 3 straight, lose game 6 and throw the whole rotation at 'em in Game 7. That way, we can have a DH when needed for the last 4-5 innings. Of course, it looks like Cliff Lee can hit a little bit.
I know it happens and has happened before, but I still don't see how the Rangers can win three in a row against the Giants. I am trying to be more a pragmatist not a homer Rangers fan when it comes to predicting what will happen or what could happen. I just haven't seen anything thus far to suggest the Rangers can win three straight. Perhaps if they could just win one game, then maybe I could possibly see something that could suggest winning another game. But, until they win one game against the Giants I am not convinced yet. Especially, with pitchers, they are so fragile, our pitchers have had some bad outings so far, it tends to fuck with their psyche. I think Ogando and C.J. are the only ones that have held their own.
Statistically you are correct, it's damn tough to dig out of a hole like this in the playoffs in any sport. However, the Giants have over-performed the last two games and are well exceeding their averages where the Rangers are under-performing, compared to both the regular season and post season stats. If both teams were to normalize you have to like our chances to take at least two of three at home.

If we win the first two here look for Wash to start Lee in game six at SF instead of game five. If we take that game it could very well be a very Merry Cliffmas around here!
Nah, Nolan would drop a "Robin Ventura" on Jurrah. Hell, he ought to walk across the parking lot and do it just for drill.

I'm sayin' we win 3 straight, lose game 6 and throw the whole rotation at 'em in Game 7. That way, we can have a DH when needed for the last 4-5 innings. Of course, it looks like Cliff Lee can hit a little bit. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I like that idea

and remember we were down 2 against Tampa Bay
Ummmmmm,

Some of your comments REALLY make me wonder.

We were NEVER down 2 against Tampa and we NEVER could have swept the Yankees.
I like that idea

and remember we were down 2 against Tampa Bay Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Huhhhh??? Down 2 or up 2 against the Rays - big difference.

It's definitely not looking good so far. That bullpen is a fucking mess!! I just hope Lewis can at least go seven tonight.