Name: Jojo
Phone: 504-650-6554
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.ccnola.net
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Uptown
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Rimming, Prostate Play, FIA, CG, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Long past shoulders, worn up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jojo is a tight, petite, sexy woman with gorgeous eyes and beautiful B cup breasts. Short at just over 5' but light and easy to pick up and move around. Plenty of tattoos all over.
Recommendation: Yes
I,ve known Annie for a long time. You need to make sure you tell her about how you feel about what happened. She always says we let these girls get away with too much, Just my two cents...
  • lat
  • 09-03-2018, 09:12 PM
That doesn’t sound like the JoJo I remember.... but maybe things have changed
Thanks for the review. I have been looking at her for a while. I know my eskimo brother Lat has seen her multiple times which tells me she is worth a closer look.

Not deterred yet I suppose but it hasn't moved her up in the list either.
You are much nicer than I am tho. I don't go for upsells ever. More likely to politely duck out and report it on the boards than to pay more than agreed upon

Pro
That doesn’t sound like the JoJo I remember.... but maybe things have changed Originally Posted by lat

Agreed. The whole encountered seemed really different than previous encounters. Maybe it's me. All I know if I left with a bad taste in my mouth, and she tasted great, so it had to have been something else.