Is Joey Bribes still alive?

Just a letter, not on official stationary, pops up yesterday he was dropping out of the race. A short time later, he endorses Harris on another plain sheet of paper. No reason why he’s dropping out.,No live TV, Video or even a still picture. Kinda of strange a decision of this magnitude was treated this way. His brother, Frank Bribes said this;

Mr. Biden's brother, Frank, told ABC News that his brother's decision to step out of the race "boils down" to his "overall health and vitality" but also "beating this genuine threat to our nation in the form of Donald Trump."

Health and vitality? Fox News actually asked yesterday for “proof of life”. Will he meet with Netanyahu this week? We live in interesting times.
The United States has truly become Weekend at Bernie’s. We’re living it. Brought to you by the Democrats

Art imitates life.
Seriously?
Lol. This thread is ridiculous.
I’ve been busy this morning. Is there a Joey Bribes sighting? Did he come up for air? Is he on milk cartons yet?
It’s trending on X

https://x.com/mattwallace888/status/...0AMolspcYxY9QA

The comments are hilarious
��♀️��❓WHERE IS JOE BIDEN❓����♀️

Why is the letter of resignation from his presidential campaign not on White House letterhead nor have the official presidential seal on it?

Why has Joe Biden’s schedule been cleared with nothing on his calendar as of July 22, 2024?

Many Americans are demanding “Proof of Life” for Sleepy Joe, and rightfully so.
I’ve been busy this morning. Is there a Joey Bribes sighting? Did he come up for air? Is he on milk cartons yet? Originally Posted by bambino
From the looks of this forum, you haven’t been busy. I’m sure Biden is fine. You and Orange Turd need to turn your hate towards Harris now. Get on that.
Got a weird lead on a story that people should look into. I got a call from a source close to Las Vegas Metro. The official story was that Joe Biden's trip was cut short last week due to COVID. However, according to this source, US Secret Service informed LV Metro that there was an emergency situation involving Joe Biden and to close necessary streets so that POTUS could be transported immediately to University Medical, which they began to do in earnest. Then, mysteriously, there was a stand down order and the USSS informed local Vegas PD that they were going to "medivac" POTUS to Johns Hopkins, which they presumed meant fly him back east ASAP. Apparently the rumor mill in the police department was that Joe Biden was dying or possibly already dead.

I didn't think too much about this lead, seemed too wild to be true, but given that Joe Biden has been out of public sight for days and dropped out of the race via an �� post, and his brother James indicated health was a factor, I'm beginning to grow more curious if COVID or something else has been more serious than reported. If anyone with LV Metro has information, please email Freedom@CharlieKirk.com. I want to hear if there is more to the official story than what they're telling us.
From the looks of this forum, you haven’t been busy. I’m sure Biden is fine. You and Orange Turd need to turn your hate towards Harris now. Get on that. Originally Posted by Charley3
Oh, I’m an early riser. Always have been. Was busy between 9/11 am. I don’t hate people. You do. Now stay on topic. Have you seen Bribes?
Just heard he’s in a hideaway doing nasty things to Malania. Orange Turd is their cuck.
Really weird stuff.
In addition to what Bam has said it's also weird that the signature does not match any of Joe's prior signatures. He doesn't underline his name. Something crazy is definitely going on.