Early award presentation

Pittsburg conspiracy theory circle jerk crew wrapped up as a collective the Doty award in January. Dipshits of the year. No one can touch the conspiracy laden threads they post. Full of hate and disgusting name calling. Par for magas though. They post non stop hate racism lies and homophobia. I'm sure all of these people are on govt watch lists for their standing in their communities.
Freaking scary.
So here's to you guys..... yall know who you are.
Staff says they don't delete posts. Well see. Well also see if all posts are moderated the same. Snick

Question? Is barrybarry the bottom or bamby. Their fluffer is devo.

Bahahahahaha
Well, if you’re going to go out, go out in a blaze of glory. Mebbe Mr Gristle should denounce his invitation to you to come here? I guess it’s on him. Who knows. You haven’t been a good guest. BTW, use an apostrophe when spelling We’ll. It works better. And shows your level of education.

As Mr Gristle would say, “stay Klassy”.
Well, if you’re going to go out, go out in a blaze of glory. Mebbe Mr Gristle should denounce his invitation to you to come here? I guess it’s on him. Who knows. You haven’t been a good guest. BTW, use an apostrophe when spelling We’ll. It works better. And shows your level of education. Originally Posted by bambino
Snick
Always knew you were the bottom.
Congratulations on your contributions for the award. Long overdue.
Snick
Always knew you were the bottom.
Congratulations on your contributions for the award. Long overdue. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You like your own posts!!
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.