By Popular Demand.. Summer specials continuing through July!!

Because of the huge response and by popular demand,
PhotoFantasies is extending my 30minute summer special!!!

PhotoFantasies is having the a summer special that will blow you away. If you have ever even THOUGHT about having professional photos done, you can't afford to pass up this deal. You get a one outfit studio photoshoot (30 to 45 min).. 50 to 75 photos (no retouching)... all for the lowest price ever!!! $50.00 That's right .. I said FIFTY DOLLARS!! You walk in shoot, and you walk out the door with a disk.. All in less than an hour..easy as that. At that price, you can't afford NOT to have pics done professionally!!

PLUS...

Both my One hour and Two hour full service photo packages are still on sale for 50% off!! And outdoor and poolside shots are available!!

Ladies.. There has never been a better time to get Professional photos done

Image is everything, and in this business.. better and ACCURATE photos are crucial. You may never get a second chance or a second glance from a prospective client.. First impression is everything!! So let's work together to take your business to the next level with some new photos

I've attached some samples of my work below.. I honestly believe that my works speaks for itself... Also .. references are available from providers that I have worked with as to my professionalism. Like what you see? PM me and let's talk!!!!

For more of my work, visit my full portfolio at
http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies
All photos used with permission

Some samples of actual provider photos I have worked with recently*

*used with permission...

PM me today and lets discuss your photo needs.

Short on cash?? no problem. Tell me your budget, and I'll bend over backward to give you great photos that WILL fit your budget...GUARANTEED!!!!