Houston Photography specials this weekend 7/20-7/21

Due to an overwhelming response to my Austin special I will be offering the same for all of the Houston providers that contacted me. Time is limited so contact me ASAP to book your time.
A little about me, I have worked for the last 7 years as a professional photographer in the Houston area and have worked with hundreds of providers and models and have references to prove it.

I do not do trades, I am not a pic collector, or some perv with a BestBuy camera, a bedsheet tacked to the wall, and a shop light from HomeDepot.
I value the use of iPhone photos but I also have seen first hand the difference in clientele, it is my opinion that a mixture of both professional images and camera phone pics is a winning combination. I don't like to over edit, I only edit (PhotoShop) to the clients requests and have always advised against it.

So the details, 2 hour photo shoot at your location with my mobile studio, unlimited outfit changes, a disc immediately after the shoot with ALL images, a signed release that you can use the photos any way you wish, you pick 10 images that you want edited to your liking. ALL for only $100...that's $75 off.
Including is a link to my boudoir gallery, the password is eccie
http://www.blackchairphoto.com/Portf...16818839_WWNM2