My Biography?

I can't seem to get the "My Biography" section of my profile to allow me to enter more than one brief sentence of copy.
I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I hit the edit button and the window comes up, I try to enter copy but I get to the end of one sentence and that's it.

Any assistance would be greatly Appreciated.
Thank you.
You are not doing anything wrong. I believe the biography section is capped out at 100 characters.
Then why do some ladies have a full paragraph of copy?
Still can't figure it out.
Your biography section is a whole lot more than one sentence.
Biography Hi Guys
I am an middle-aged mature woman and proud of it. I have a wonderful sexy body, soft, and inviting to touch. I'm an articulate, educated, witty, woman....offering the ultimate GFE...let me pamper and spoil you...great stress relieving abilities.. I ooze my pleasure, you enter my comfort zone, and I encompass you in woman. I certainly don't feel "over the hill", do you?

Standing at 5'3 I have a pair of legs that look great encased in silk stockings and I love to "dress up" for my dates. And role-playing is always an option. Ever wonder what it would be like to "seduce the maid"? I can help make all of your fantasies a reality. With my 34b-26-34 frame I am built for flexibility and fun.

As for what I enjoy the most.....Making you happy to the point where you will want me to return so I can make more of your dreams come true.

A mature woman knows sensuality in a most exquisite way. I believe I am a shining example of the lusty attractiveness of a mature woman. You will enjoy every moment with me.

I am available during daylight hours with short notice. Evenings and weekends require advance notice and scheduling. I am available for outcalls only within 50 miles of the Washington PA area.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I do hope to hear from you
Feel free to e-mail or pm me for first contact or if you have any questions.
I only make appts. with fully screened/referred clients, Please provide a min. of two references with your first contact.

I can also be found lurking on yahoo. same handle as here or djinny43