Copying U-tube videos

How can I copy u-tube videos to my computer. Please keep in mind I am computer illiterate.
You can't copy them in the traditional sense, but you can create an account and save videos to playlists to watch later. You can also copy links and/or code to post them on other sites or email them.

Here's a screenshot of a YouTube vid to help you understand...

See the "thumbs up" symbol in the photo above? When you want to get the link to a YouTube video, click the last symbol in the row. The one to the right of the + sign. It will give you options for what type of link you need.

Good Luck!
Search for web- video downloader. there are tons that will do it.

Keep in mind that settings on the account where the video is hosted may prevent a direct link download of a video. If this the case, then look for a screen capture program.
My problem is once u-tube discovers the content they delete the site. I have in the past just saved the URL of the site.
If you have Real Player, it come with RealDownloader and I've had no trouble saving videos with it.
Thanks I will give that a try.
Youtube Video Downloader

Even if the video gets taken down, you'll always have a downloaded copy.
Thanks I think that worked. I wanted to down load Dezirie's new hot video. Now I need to find where it stored it on my computer. It sure eats up the bits I won't do that on my hotspot again.
It worked great and stored it in my documents library. Damn that Dezirie is hot.
So, when are you going to put a pic of her up as your avatar so I can steal.... er... borrow..... um..... copy, (yea that 's it, copy) it?
  • tbh
  • 11-15-2013, 03:41 AM
When I click on the link in post #7 a new window opened. In the center of that window is a green "free download" button. When I click on that button it opens a second window with instructions on how to download Internet Explorer 8. I am already using IE 8.
Can someone tell me what I did wrong.

I have been using a site called "keepvid. com" for years to save youtube videos but it recently stopped working.
tbh
At the bottom of my screen my computer asked if I wanted to run-etc the program. Just hit run and carry on with the download.

Col Z what did you think of Dezirie's ass? Her video is just toooo much.
Voobys is how I do it. Super easy. just replace the youtube with the word voobys and bam. here is a step by step on how.

http://www.wikihow.com/Download-YouT...s-Using-Voobys
Col Z what did you think of Dezirie's ass? Her video is just toooo much. Originally Posted by tucson
realplayer works great for me