My Box is Too Small

Is there a way for me to pay to get more email capacity? I correspond with many people here and I constantly have to clear out my box.

Or a way to transfer them to my private email...I'm on an iPad and haven't been able to figure out how to download and save them.

Any help is much appreciated!
  • LNK
  • 11-22-2013, 09:08 PM
By e-mail, I assume you're referring to PMs or Private Messages here on Eccie?

If you go into the screen where you can see the PMs, put a check to the right of the ones you want to download. Then scroll to the bottom of the page, and use the drop down list to select "Download as . . .".
You have 3 choices, CSV, XML, and Text.
It will be up to you which is easiest for you to use.
(It might be safest to download as all 3, then you can always decide later what to do with them.)

You'll have to do the Sent items and Received items separately.

Perhaps someone else can help you with a good reader for them, but at least this way, you can preserve them, instead of deleting them.
If you will get Verified Provider status, your mailbox automatically increases from 50 to 1000 message capacity.
If you will get Verified Provider status, your mailbox automatically increases from 50 to 1000 message capacity. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm not a provider. But thank you.
You have 3 choices, CSV, XML, and Text. Originally Posted by LNK
Text, simply to minimize time spent dealing with it. Other than storing by name handle, and/or depending on subject matter, and recognizing that you've offered to do research on topics (thank you btw), perhaps slap an index (label) at the top and then its sortable, easily retrievable, etc. Think labels that are categorizable/linkable in a research database. "Daubert" as a "label type" comes to mind.
Thanks for your help and kind words. I'm struggling with my inbox getting filled up during the day when I'm on my iPhone and iPad. It's so annoying when I'd gladly pay to get more storage space.

Maybe I can review swingers clubs to earn it :-)

And I am happy to do research for anyone needing it. I truly enjoy it.
Thanks for your help and kind words. I'm struggling with my inbox getting filled up during the day when I'm on my iPhone and iPad. It's so annoying when I'd gladly pay to get more storage space.

Maybe I can review swingers clubs to earn it :-)

And I am happy to do research for anyone needing it. I truly enjoy it. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Pay for premium access and you'll get the capacity bump to 1k messages.
Pay for premium access and you'll get the capacity bump to 1k messages. Originally Posted by zx10
I can't figure out a way to do that as a female.
My Box is Too Small Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Tight too?
  • LNK
  • 11-24-2013, 08:37 AM
Tight too? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Well, now we know who has low resistance to low hanging fruit.

Tight too? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I know you always appreciate my double entendres, cb.