Can't Post a Provider Thread!

I got an email from Eccie two days ago saying that my account was now activated but when I try to post on the provider forum it says I don't have access to that forum because my account isn't activated.

SEE??

Dear Nikki Kitty,

We have now activated your account at the ECCIE Worldwide. The forums can be found here:

http://www.eccie.net/index.php

Your login details are as follows:
Username: Nikki Kitty
Password: as you entered it when you registered
Nikki Kitty,

In order to be able to post in the "Provider Forum" (Provider's Ads?), Ladies must become a Verified Provider.

Be coming a Verified Provider is not difficult, the basic steps are found below:

Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to your local Moderators.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Nikki this thread will help, you may put your initial ad in your local areas Welcome and Introductions section, but we need to get you verified to run regular weekly ads and make your showcase.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347
The "Welcome and Introductions" forum in each Metro Location is an excellent 'landing pad' for new ladies to the community. These sections have excellent readership from the members in that particular city. New ladies are welcome to make a post in this forum during their first 7 days of membership. This will be called their 'intro ad' and may include all their details, info, and pics. This may be done before you have requested VP status or while you are waiting for approval. Once approved, however, please use the appropriate forums to advertise and post in this forum only to welcome new members.