Regular/Revisits

how common is it for you to frequent the same provider?
Do you have a rotation of companions that you visit every few months?
Do you always visit someone new as a principle?
And if you do revisit a proivder, how frequently would you see them (every month, every quarter)?
I have had regulars i'll see many times. It's difficult to find a connection with 99% of them so i'll see them once and move on.
"Regulars" are what I aim for. If feasible, I would ideally see them multiple times per week. The problem is they tend to move from the area or retire, so these "relationships" rarely last more than a year.

If I have a regular that's because I like her and she's taking care of my needs very thoroughly. If that's the case, I have no incentive to see anyone else. I have yet to find a regular where things became "boring"
If I wanted a regular, I have one of those at home.
I won't say I never repeat but it's the thrill of the hunt for me.
I'm always looking for something newer, younger and better
I've been seeing my "regular" for 3 or 4 years. Been in the game for a while, so if I find that connection why waste time or money on a gamble?
  • InU
  • 09-07-2022, 12:47 AM
For me, it's all about regular regulars. Having a few to cycle through so you get a change on personality, body and a real connection. They are rare and communication is key to repeat biz. Frankly once I establish a few I rarely look for more unless my regs drop off the radar.
I do not. In the past (long past) I have seen that same provider several times, but in general I now see providers so seldom that continuity is not possible. Its pretty much one and done.
I have five different regulars in the SBC area. Because we know each other on more of a personal level than there is more enjoyment for both because I know what they like and they know what I like. The biggest Plus is the fact that they are safe I am free to discuss my wants and wishes without fear of entrapment, and they are free to do the same.
I have five different regulars in the SBC area. . Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
is one of them Elle (redhead)?
i missed out on her twice and am sad
is one of them Elle (redhead)?
i missed out on her twice and am sad Originally Posted by BigShit
She was... RIP beautiful.
have a few regs....but its the hunt for the next thats exciting
If they are like minded and as safe as possible then hop till you drop.
If I find a chick I love the looks & personality of, and lets me cum in her mouth and on her face or more then I'm all over that like a fly on shit and throw all the money I like to spare her way. In my time with about 90 chicks, I've only had 4 that were true ATF's that I would frequent. The rest have all practically been one-off's.
If you find the right lady it can be wonderful ... nearly 20 years with my lovely ...
I have a set of regulars I filter through. I try to keep three on rotation and see one every other week.