The Juice is free!

Nevada Board of Parole Commissioners delivers decision on possible release for O.J. Simpson after nearly 9 years in prison for kidnapping and armed robbery charges. http://abcn.ws/2vnWRyS
When he does get out, he still will be tainted for the rest of his life.
When he does get out, he still will be tainted for the rest of his life. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Don't worry; there will always be an infinite supply of morons eager to smother him with adulation. Maybe there will be T-Shirts with his mugshot on 'em just like there were for the murderous little rat Che Guevara. Actually, those are pretty useful for moron identification. Saves time.

Wonder who's going to be his parole officer?
I have no idea why people care so much about him and issues like this ... so what?

Be a terrible person and get noteriary, do good stuff and get ignored. He should be forgotten and other NFL "legends" should be remembered.
I'd almost forgotten he existed.

over under on his next fuck up?
To quote Dave Chappel, " With all due respect.... the N..ger did run for over 10,000 yards in the NFL."

Cheers
so what.
OJ should rot in the slammer for eternity. He helped bring the Kardashians to public view for that he should stay put behind bars.
OJ should rot in the slammer for eternity. He helped bring the Kardashians to public view for that he should stay put behind bars. Originally Posted by pyramider
Unique POV. hard to disagree
  • Trey
  • 07-21-2017, 07:30 AM
After watching the people vs oj. I have no doubt that he did it. Furman really fucked em. He did his time for this crime. Time to let him go.
OJ should rot in the slammer for eternity. He helped bring the Kardashians to public view for that he should stay put behind bars. Originally Posted by pyramider
This report says the girls at the Bunny Ranch second that emotion: http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/21/oj-sim...nch-job-offer/ Smart girls, don't want to get within stabbing distance of that worthless varmint.
I bet he got pussy waiting when he gets out! Especially from the young white girls.
I bet he got pussy waiting when he gets out! Especially from the young white girls. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Ain't it the truth...probably even more groupies than Charles Manson would have if he ever got out.

Don't worry; there will always be an infinite supply of morons eager to smother him with adulation. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak