Kitt Katt will steal from you if you prepay

I've seen Katt twice before this year so it's not like I was some complete stranger. On Sunday afternoon, I contacted her since she was back in DFW. I set up a time for 12:30 am later that night. Her Tryst profile says prepaying gets you 50% off her normal rate. I sent her $200 through Cashapp. She confirmed she received the money. Asked for some pics and she didn't respond. She didn't respond to my later text asking if we were still meeting at 12:30 am.
Next day (Monday) around noon, she said she fell asleep (this is not the first time she's missed an appointment because she "fell asleep"). We chatted about her sleep issues for a few messages. She said she was moving hotels and would let me know when she got situated. Asked if I could get some pics to hold me over. She said yes buy didn't send anything. Texted her at 9 pm and then 10 pm letting her know that I was ready when she was. No response. I know she secured a hotel room because she was posting about her being available on Twitter.
Tuesday afternoon, I told her that if she doesn't want to meet I would like a refund. She again "fell asleep" and just noticed my texts. Asked if we were finally meeting up that day and no response. Asked for a refund again and no response. Requested the money through Cashapp but her account is set up that no one can request money meaning this isn't her first time stealing.

Stay away from this girl. Stealing is already bad, stealing from a repeat client is bad and stupid.
  • slap
  • 06-29-2022, 10:31 AM
I have her added on Snapchat. I’ve never seen her but was curious. I got turned off because all she ever does is beg for money on Snapchat. Crying she doesn’t have enough money for a room or what not. Red flag to not prepay
You NEVER EVER prepay anyone
You NEVER EVER prepay anyone Originally Posted by ntxguy
Seriously. Why do people still do this! I had a regular ask me for money because she was in a bind - I ignored it. Weeks later, she still saw me. Do not
Prepay or send gift card number ever ever
Sorry that it happened but she is known for this. If you are someone who does prepay never ever give someone more than $50 max.
Only prepay up to the amount you can stand to lose. For me that is zero.
how about a link to this scammer so we can avoid her??
I follow her on Snapchat as well and she always has something goes on, always begging for money. I’d avoid her.
Seems to be a theme. Hope you get things made right.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2852454
Seems to be a theme. Hope you get things made right.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2852454 Originally Posted by FireKitten
Don't know how it is in Texas, but in the Oklahoma section if you do a scam report or hold a scammer's feet to the fire the mods shut your thread down and gank you.

Happens every time. Take a look at that thread. Got me two infractions and a threat of (another) 6 month ban.
There are a lot of thieves in the hobby. Both providers and hobbyists. It’s best to heed the warnings when a particular provider continually gets called out for their BS
So I will add to this one. Memorial Day weekend, I was in the Dallas area and broke my rule of not prepaying. I checked Katt's reviews and all seemed good. I prepaid for an hour and we set a time. Later that evening, no response.

Next day, I message before leaving town and stuck around to try and connect. I get a message late afternoon that she'd fallen asleep. I asked for a refund but nothing. I knew I'd likely be back that way soon and tried to coordinate with her as she seemed to keep asking for $$$ online.

Fast forward to this past weekend. I messaged during the week and she said we could do a time around 1-2. I drove almost 3 hours in as I had some other stops to make for non sex related stuff.

She said she wasn't ready. Then she said she was having a rough day. I am a pretty understanding guy. She asked for some food from Chili's and I obliged as it was about $20 or so and I'm good with helping folks out.

I get the food and then she said she's feeling depressed. I offer to just listen, but she asks me to leave it and then promises to refund me the original payment via Cash app. I offer to just give her a hug to make sure she's safe and not in danger. Finally, she comes to the door for a hug and I give her the food.

Two days later and it's all crickets. I don't know what is going on and I don't want to speculate. Whatever it is, I hope she gets it straightened out. But I will now never prepay a penny for a provider no matter the reviews.

I'd say stay clear, but YMMV.
  • slap
  • 07-05-2022, 01:07 AM
She sounds like a free loading bum from her posts on social media. Always begging for something
If you follow her twotter she was trying to promo her with some “thick” chick more like BBW as a doubles partner at $800 an hour. Gagg
I guess she’s out of business! It’s a shame though. I’ve seen her a few times and always thought she had decent skills and was fairly reliable. Not model material by any means, but got the job done. Hell if I’ll go back.