SERIOUSLY....THIS IS JUST A GENERAL QUESTION.....

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLES OPINION???
CAR DATES?
SHOULD THEY BE LEFT TO THE "WALKING" GIRLS?
WHAT IF YOU CAME ACROSS A PROVIDER ONLINE, THAT WAS WANTING CAR DATES? WOULD YALL BE OK WITH THAT TOO?
IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE?
IDK JUST WONDERING???

SUNNY KAYE
  • L1A2D
  • 07-14-2022, 07:37 PM
I did car dates with a very reputable provider who had a RW job and I’d meet her in the parking lot on her lunch break. They were fun and she was fun.
I wouldn’t do one with someone I didn’t have some history with and know a bit
I have no desire to risk a public indecency charge that makes you have to register as a second offender. It is the same reason I don’t piss in public thinking no one will see.
edit - sex offender
if she has an above average reputation
and the locale is one where the guy can zip up before the LE gets to the door
and the timing & location are right,
then yes.

"car dates! it's not just for breakfast anymore."
If on a hot fun date sure but prefer inside to enjoy and no worries
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR PEOPLES OPINION???
CAR DATES?
SHOULD THEY BE LEFT TO THE "WALKING" GIRLS?
WHAT IF YOU CAME ACROSS A PROVIDER ONLINE, THAT WAS WANTING CAR DATES? WOULD YALL BE OK WITH THAT TOO?
IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE?
IDK JUST WONDERING???

SUNNY KAYE Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
Sweetheart I believe your CAPS LOCK key is stuck. OR ARE YOU SHOUTING SO SOMEONE WILL HERE YOU????!!!!
I love car dates. My my main girl and I would meet day for this. Nothing hotter than car fun in fact im looking for another gal to do the same.
The first provider outside of the amp scene that I saw was a car date. I think because she had never met me, and it was just a bng, she wanted to do car so that some random stranger (me) wouldn't know what room she was in.

Overall, I really enjoy car dates. Granted, my windows are tinted really dark, my AC blows cold, I've always felt "safe" where I've parked and then the real perk is that my seats in back fold down and I have a comfy memory foam mattress laid out. Only thing I don't like is that my vehicle isn't roomy enough to explore a lot of FS options such as, you know, woof woof....
New law in Tx are you going to risk it to see your mug shoot in the news ?
Sweetheart I believe your CAPS LOCK key is stuck. OR ARE YOU SHOUTING SO SOMEONE WILL HERE YOU????!!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
there are a gazillion reasons why someone might type in all caps or all lower case.

New law in Tx are you going to risk it to see your mug shoot in the news ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
public indecency has been around for eons in texas.
the most recent law has to do with guys soliciting someone for sex and saying they'll pay for that sex.
ntxguy
Sweetheart I believe your CAPS LOCK key is stuck OR ARE YOU SHOUTING SO SOMEONE WILL HERE YOU????!!!

+1

So who the heck gives a flip .... it doesn't matter if you are 5ft 2 or 6ft 7
Working the tool is the key....