k so just because a provider offers greek

id really like to know what in the hell gives you the ideal that you can just shove it right up in there no fingers first nor lube no nothing like seriouslydo you think we prepare ourself for that kinda thing? This is a very serious question too. Honestly im thinking of not offering greek bc half of the dudes are just freaking idiots. Ugh sooo annoyed.
  • jan-w
  • 08-07-2014, 02:37 PM
id really like to know what in the hell gives you the ideal that you can just shove it right up in there no fingers first nor lube no nothing like seriouslydo you think we prepare ourself for that kinda thing? This is a very serious question too. Honestly im thinking of not offering greek bc half of the dudes are just freaking idiots. Ugh sooo annoyed. Originally Posted by loveduckx3
Probably the best way to do it is to make sure you control the action and pace by being on top. Have him lay flat on his back and when he's hard, tell him to be still and not move and you descend on him at your own pace. Tell him not to thrust. If he starts, hop off and smack him one. JK. Anyway, you can then control the action and if he get's too rough, since you're on top, you'll have a lot more freedom to handle it.
Honestly im thinking of not offering greek bc half of the dudes are just freaking idiots. Ugh sooo annoyed. Originally Posted by loveduckx3

I thinck you are being very generous ... 85% of the fucktards are idiots. But if you post some taint photos that number may swing in your favor.
One of the many reasons that is not, and will never be, on my menu.
  • tyson
  • 08-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Sorry that jerks do that to you but please don't stop offering greek, I had one of my best ever greek experiences with you. I agree with an earlier post, take control over how it goes down so guys can't do that.
Ok, so, you are not supposed to just shove it in there? What if you're the size of a cocktail weiner. I need to know all these things before I devirginize myself (Greek virgin of course!). J/k about my first question, but I would like some tips for my first Greek experience.
half of the dudes are just freaking idiots. Originally Posted by loveduckx3
[QUOTE=tyson; I had one of my best ever greek experiences with you. [/QUOTE]

Ha! tyson, there's a 50% chance, randomly speaking, that you're one of the "freaking idiots".. are you sure you don't want to modify your statement.. just in case?

Oh to have been the fly on the wall to see your facial expression when he did it....LOL....
wait, I have another one... notice the hot dogs have mustard & chili on them.
Oh to have been the fly on the wall to see your facial expression when he did it....LOL.... Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I can't stop laughing! People are staring now!
id really like to know what in the hell gives you the ideal that you can just shove it right up in there no fingers first nor lube no nothing like seriouslydo you think we prepare ourself for that kinda thing? This is a very serious question too. Honestly im thinking of not offering greek bc half of the dudes are just freaking idiots. Ugh sooo annoyed. Originally Posted by loveduckx3
______________________________ _______________________

Ok those guys are just jerks. I used to not even allow a finger, it hurt and was so tight. But I am working my way up to Greek now by allowing fingers, but I MAKE SURE they have plenty of lube first. Even if we have to have a talk before the fun starts. And so now that the guys are doing it slow and wet with lots of lube, I like the finger and will be ready for Greek soon I think. With a small piece of equipment!

I used to work in an ER, and if a woman came in with rectal problems, and difficulty holding her stool, (anal leakage), she was automatically marked as a prostitute. Very few women not in the biz offer anal on a frequent enough basis to ruin the rectal sphincter. And if it was a male, he was marked as gay of course. And once it's ruined, it's ruined for life. You WILL have anal leakage the rest of your life and have to wear adult diapers.

Everything in moderation. And lube is crucial and going slowly and stopping if she says stop. I PROMISE you, once that opening is ruined and stretched out, it is absolutely not designed to go back to it's normal tight size, like the V Jay Jay.

The rectum is total different, and it's tight for a reason, so you can have a bowel movement in the bathroom, and not your pants. If you ruin it, it CAN'T BE FIXED! There is a rejuvenation surgery for the vagina but not the rectum.

So yes, I plan on offering it to the right men, who know how to lube up and go slow, and it will be an extremely infrequent activity. Ladies please don't do it every day. Does continual anal leakage sound sexy?
Anal sphincter is a muscle just like any other muscle in the body.

Kegel excercises keep both "holes" tight!
wait, I have another one... notice the hot dogs have mustard & chili on them. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That's ketchup... Which makes it even funnier.
if some one is offering Greek they need to be able to give instructions as they are the exception. Its not like we get to bang asshole, well , ever
______________________________ _______________________

Ok those guys are just jerks. I used to not even allow a finger, it hurt and was so tight. But I am working my way up to Greek now by allowing fingers, but I MAKE SURE they have plenty of lube first. Even if we have to have a talk before the fun starts. And so now that the guys are doing it slow and wet with lots of lube, I like the finger and will be ready for Greek soon I think. With a small piece of equipment!

I used to work in an ER, and if a woman came in with rectal problems, and difficulty holding her stool, (anal leakage), she was automatically marked as a prostitute. Very few women not in the biz offer anal on a frequent enough basis to ruin the rectal sphincter. And if it was a male, he was marked as gay of course. And once it's ruined, it's ruined for life. You WILL have anal leakage the rest of your life and have to wear adult diapers.

Everything in moderation. And lube is crucial and going slowly and stopping if she says stop. I PROMISE you, once that opening is ruined and stretched out, it is absolutely not designed to go back to it's normal tight size, like the V Jay Jay.

The rectum is total different, and it's tight for a reason, so you can have a bowel movement in the bathroom, and not your pants. If you ruin it, it CAN'T BE FIXED! There is a rejuvenation surgery for the vagina but not the rectum.

So yes, I plan on offering it to the right men, who know how to lube up and go slow, and it will be an extremely infrequent activity. Ladies please don't do it every day. Does continual anal leakage sound sexy?
Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Not that I do greek everyday ... but ummmmm
I will get back with you on that one.. LOL

I think preparation and muscle control can help out a great deal. Plus a regular healthy diet.

To the OP.. I think taking control of the situation and still be your sexy self about it is the way to go. Always have lube near by no matter if you will need it or not..I would think it would hurt them going in dry as much as it hurts you. Crazy Boys! Any lady that says yes please put it in my ass... Should be shown some respect..LOL. I would also include in your profile that you prefer advance notice for greek.

And that's all I have to say about that..LOL

Edit: Von you are too freakin funny..Thanks for the laugh.. my butt hurts now!