Nooo SAY IT ISN'T TRUE!!

I checked out the weather a few days ago for Kansas City and was so excited that the forecast called for sunshine & 78 degree weather! PERFECT!

Well as I finish packing my suitcase, I come check out the forecast again and it looks like its going to be chilly and rainy! I was really hoping to get a break from the darn rain
That's the Midwest for you, We've had 60 degree changes in 2 days this year alone. Gotta love it;-)
We will keep you warm
The weather here sure is crazy! Now im seeing snow in the forecast! Brrrrr.....
Cold, wet & snowy (but not accumulation) for Saturday. Sounds like a good day to stay inside!
Booo! I just did my spring cleaning and swapped out my winter clothes. If it is cold and rainy until the end of May again this year I'm going to run away.
It's bullshit. I swear the dreary weather follows me wherever I go...
It's bullshit. I swear the dreary weather follows me wherever I go... Originally Posted by Philhelm
OMG That is my line! I swear it does follow me everywhere I go. I feel like I am right at home lol. I am leaving for San Antonio Sunday, and hoping that they can save the sunshine and heat for me!

I think tomorrow sounds like a great day to cuddle
OMG That is my line! I swear it does follow me everywhere I go. I feel like I am right at home lol. I am leaving for San Antonio Sunday, and hoping that they can save the sunshine and heat for me!

I think tomorrow sounds like a great day to cuddle Originally Posted by luxurie4u
There's enough storm clouds to go around, I suppose. I named mine Otto.
Mother Nature is bipolar, and the bitch is off her meds again!

I think tomorrow sounds like a great day to cuddle Originally Posted by luxurie4u
Lux, is this a hint for us to pitch in and send you and Philhelm on a trip?
Lux, is this a hint for us to pitch in and send you and Philhelm on a trip? Originally Posted by Muffrider
LMAO Hey I won't fight the idea
Lux, you're a lovely lady by the way, the only advice I'd give you is to embrace the weather, be it good or bad. I would assume the worse the weather the more gents are looking for indoor entertainment. Good weather means a more enjoyable time shopping on the Plaza. It's a win/win for you. Hope your trip is going well
LMAO Hey I won't fight the idea Originally Posted by luxurie4u
Just so there are no surprises, here's what I look like in real life:

I'd like to add that this particular pic doesn't do me justice.
Hey my right ear is pointed kinda like that too

Just so there are no surprises, here's what I look like in real life:

I'd like to add that this particular pic doesn't do me justice. Originally Posted by Philhelm