Whatever happened to

Was wondering, whatever happened to Lauren, Jordan love ,Sarah Summers sinful sin, Vanessa, DDD sky, Olivia page
Have not seen any of them lately
Does anyone have contact data for any of them
Or they all out of the game?
Would love to revisit with each one 😂
I saw a Lauren ad pop up within the past 1-2 months, same one as always
Sarah - quit / retired AFAIK and also locked up her social media after some comments about seeing her showed up.
Vanessa - Rumor has been, see's a few people UTR, still logs into her acct her every so often, doesn't post anywhere that I know of.
OP - Much time visiting Uncle, news worthy occurrence.
Similar story to OP with one you didn't mention "Star f3vanni", which I found out by accident.
No idea about Sin, but if you search her number an ad for a completely different person pops up (Google) from earlier this year.
Thank you for the information
I was really hoping some were still active..
Bummed a little bit…
sin told me she was retiring. she tried to get me to see her before she was done. I figured it was just a ploy, but seems she wasn't kidding. I doubt she would see anyone new.
Jordan pops up now and then advertising. Looks rough.
All those names , wonderbwhos next to show up
I always like the cute little blond Porche, who worked with the Tower Crew.
Anyone know whatever happened to her, or where she is now?
Yep, I wonder the same about Porsche
I miss Angela!
Body rub / masseuse in Clifton Park.
Last I knew she went legit and got married. Super nice person with an overall plan. She was ex military.
I miss Relax, Recharge, Restore from Schenectady. She gave a great massage and happy ending!!
Camille from the Towers
Porsche and Camille at the same time was always a wild time.
Keri and Brooke... talent and chemistry.
Does anyone remember Brook(e) from Schenectady - she was in a bad car accident. Man that girl knew how to suck a cock. There were three from Schenectady - her, Jordan, and Danielle - maybe the three best BBBJCIMWS ever in this area. I miss all of them.
Not familiar with Brooke, but I see someone posting lately talking about how their back and had been in a bad car accident. Wonder if that's the same person.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...l/615667053473