Please look at this and consider removing

Dear Moderators, I am sorry I didn't know easier way of doing this. I finally had the time to google search all the threads that were exchanged throughout my history with legend 69. History of annoying the heck out of me. The only reason I saw him is because he has wanted to for so long. He lied in his review. I am not sure what it says exactly, but I do know that I was rude to him in the past, (read and see why!) He came for discounted session. He stayed longer than an hour, But yes I believe he popped 2x's in ten min. I can't help that but I didn't ask him to leave until time was up. He hesitated, so yes I grabbed my phone and started scheduling the next as a hint to get out. He took another shower (one when he arrived, I insist with everyone) And said I was so hot and was very sweet. So couple weeks later I was going through Pm's and decided to say thank you for being sweet and sorry I was rude. Well, He turned that around instantly and wanted a free "make up" session. I said no. I told him he was wrong and I would check my google records... sure enough he has been playing games sinse the beginning, even after several times telling him do not call me again!!! He said I would get a bad review if I did not give free session. I asked why would you want another if you were unhappy the first time? If I didn't enjoy something, I wouldn't want to do it again. He waited 2 months and I would not agree for free, so He wrote a bad review showing "no" This is not good for business, so I'm asking you to review these google messages, and you guys can look up our eccie history and see this man is full of shit. Please help me out. In Dallas I communicated with Matador, because of an incident when I first started, so I always sent problems to him, I habve never asked for a review to be removed, but I was threatened here. and I will not give free make up? If anything, I believe he should send money just for all the time and headaches!. I have learned my lesson... I will definitely block anyone who starts out the way this did!!! Thanks for your time. please let me know what you think.
Kirstin

Staff Edit: It's a violation of the guidelines to post the contents of personal communication between members. - Mojo
Oh my.....
Kristin the staff will look into this matter for you however please keep in mind that its against the forum guidelines to post the contents of personal communication between members.
The only reason I saw him is because he has wanted to for so long. Originally Posted by Squirtin Kirstin
Good choice. Completely rational thinking right there. Next time you let your empty wallet override your common sense, do us a favor, don't post anything about how idiotic it was of you to do it...because we don't give a fuck...
Who is gscott11?
Good choice. Completely rational thinking right there. Next time you let your empty wallet override your common sense, do us a favor, don't post anything about how idiotic it was of you to do it...because we don't give a fuck... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Uhh thanks for the advice, the delivery was a little off but I think she gets it.

Kirstin the next time you have something like this...PM us.