Introduction area

Seriously at a glance looks like it's for everyone. Seems not the case so..Lol. Damn if I'm going back to trolling BP for legit SP. Please delete my oh so Grand introduction.
Dude, The area is for everyone. Your handle though got guys hoping to welcome a spicey Italian chick. Don't get chased off by 1st impressions. BP is not a good alternative. Hang in there.
Hehe yeah I think the inmates in the asylum thought you were a new girl! Men and women post in the introduction area. Don't sweat it man. Also, this would be a good time to teach you one of the rules here, we call it "You Post It You Own It", meaning we very rarely remove or edit posts except under very specific circumstances.

Welcome to the dark side, you'll be like a kid in a candy store for quite awhile I'd imagine
Got it! I was not quitting just wasn't sure what part of the jungle I Walked into based on the responses. Without selecting Capt. America or the incredible Hulk , I thought a reference to a delectable 6"- footlong would be unmistakable. Lol. Made you horny mo fos look
Damn right about the candy store! That's also a strip club in N phoenix. Good times but this will be epic!