One hour or one orgasm??

Sorry but I'm kinda new to this so I've been wondering, when i pay for an hour with a lady am i getting the full hour or is it just until i climax? If i blow in 10 minutes do i still get the rest of the time to try again? Or does this vary with different providers? Just wondering how all this really works and everyone on here seems so helpful so i feel real comfortable asking this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated
In brief.......

Most BP ladies will be a one shot , bye bye

Eccie ladies who are known and reviewed, will be more apt to give you full time.

Read reviews , do some research and you will likely find what you want to know

There are exceptions to both however.....YMMV
As for me, and most of the reputable ladies I know in the South LA area, 1 hour is exactly that: 1 hour. If you want to talk, listen to music, try acrobatics (ha ha, kidding) or get a massage....whatever, you have the hour with which to do it. That's the very point of paying for the lady's time, and not the activity.
As for me, and most of the reputable ladies I know in the South LA area, 1 hour is exactly that: 1 hour. If you want to talk, listen to music, try acrobatics (ha ha, kidding) or get a massage....whatever, you have the hour with which to do it. That's the very point of paying for the lady's time, and not the activity. Originally Posted by Nina Rae
Ditto!!! I buy very large boxes of condoms... I say wear yourself out!!!
Thank god for the hour. Sometimes the anticipation is so great things happen way to quickly. With the full hour if you cannot reload so to speak you still have the opportunity to enjoy the company and companionship of a lovely lady.

Red as long as those large boxes arn't for large condoms. Not all of us would measure up Fortunately there are other ways to get the job done w/o being Jonny Holmes
Thank god for the hour. Sometimes the anticipation is so great things happen way to quickly. With the full hour if you cannot reload so to speak you still have the opportunity to enjoy the company and companionship of a lovely lady.

Red as long as those large boxes arn't for large condoms. Not all of us would measure up Fortunately there are other ways to get the job done w/o being Jonny Holmes Originally Posted by elcid180
Haha!! Thats exactly what i meant sometimes the anticipation can get the better of u lol.

Red as long as those large boxes arn't for large condoms. Not all of us would measure up Fortunately there are other ways to get the job done w/o being Jonny Holmes Originally Posted by elcid180
Don't worry!!! I have a variety of colors, styles, flavors, etc..... something for everyone. hahaha
I say "pop till ya drop"...whatever happens during your time IS ALL GOOD WITH ME!!!!! lol
  • Tetas
  • 01-13-2011, 01:37 PM
I read this thread as "One hour or MORE orgasm??"

I thought DAMN, must be some of that tantric shit!
(My 30 second orgasm nearly stops my heart, hate to have an hour orgasm!)
I love feeling the anticipation while we get to know one another before, or having the "afterglow" chat time after. But if you can make it happen again or would like to do other things...bring it on! Whoo hoo!
I kind of find it a "challenge" to see how many "pops" we can get in....lol!!
I am a typical two pop guy for an hour, not always but usually. I want the entire expereicne, not just the "pop." While I certainly enjoy popping, I want the flirting emails back and forth prior to our engagement, the talking after my first orgasm, the stroking of bodies, back rubs, oral sensations, getting to know one another, telling flirtaeous little jokes, sharing experiences, coming up with new ideas, trying new positions, experiences or toys. Yep, I want the whole hour, I am not into "pop and go", just me. Only one time did I have a lady tell me I will sit and talk for the hour but you came alread y no more touching and I never saw her again.

I realize you do not have Premium Access, so I recommend seeing some of the better known ladies here, all I have seen have given me the full hour, just my experience.
I kind of find it a "challenge" to see how many "pops" we can get in....lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
sounds like my kind of girl!! lol
Dallas is every guys kinda girl she will do everything she can to achieve that pop and then start all over again. She is a great lady and one of the best on this board IMHO
From the reviews I think Red & Nina are also just can't speak from personal experience at least not yet.
I can definitely speak for Red. No and Stop is not in that girls vocabulary.