What defines the term "Player" aka "Playa"

So recently Im told by a few guy friends that Im a "player" because men in my life tend to have a 30day or less expiration date, and well Im not very good at being faithful--always a backup plan haha. Guess its due to past relationships, but I feel Im not a player. Im pretty honest with the guys and upfront about how I feel, and most know they wont last longer than the milk in the fridge. Some have tried to win me over, but I get totally bored. Honestly probably why I still dabble in the hobby, I like variety!! If I weren't allergic to latex I would be a total whore! I'm getting tired of the massage with no happy ending for me.

So tell me, what is a player by your definition?

And what is a good brand of non latex condoms? Last one I used broke mid stroke and I freaked out so I haven't been very sexually active casually.
As to the definition...I'm not sure how variety makes you a player? Maybe if you're lying to multiple men about whether you're seeing others...yeah. But dropping one for another or being honest and telling them "You're not the only one" seems a-ok to me.

On the condom thing....have you tried polyurethane condoms? Lamb skin are too risky for me. They break too often. But there are a few different poly brands (usually only one at a time in the store), all of which were good for me. They just needed a little extra lube to be comfortable. Good luck with finding the one for you.