Important read for men who drink/eat soy!!!!!

I have large breasts 42DDD now actually, when I was younger my doctor told me to watch out for the soy trend because it can make women more emotional and because it has effects on our sexual organs.
I never thought much more about soy other than the jokes that it makes men cry and develop breasts thinking it was just a goofy myth.
I was pillow talking with one of my regulars, I asked him about scares that he has on his chest. He told me that he had to have a breast reduction last year. He is a very muscular fit Gent so I couldn't figure out why he would have breasts. Further into conversation he said he developed breasts from drinking and eating soy! I started to research it and found a lot of results about it!

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/...gative-effects
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53507
Lexxy,,, Thanks for the great info.. Just one question I have NEVER had soy in my life and still have boobies,,,, LOL any ideas?
Haha, I think that unless you are a D cup, you have nothing to worry about sweets
some disturbing info and pics of this condition.
An interesting debate I went to in college was about high estrogen levels when males are born and homosexuality being linked. From a now banned (by gay rights activists) study they stated that most males born with high estrogen levels that are breast fed ended up being homosexuals. The debate was because some of the males studied with high estrogen levels had puberty with higher than normal testosterone levels and they ended up being straight.
Oh the way the human body works.
wow interesting stuff!!
I don't think enough people realize the dangers involved with some of the things we put into our bodies.
You would really have to have a LOT of soy to really worry about any negative effects. You would have to be a vegetarian and soy would have to be your only source of protein for a lot of years. Soy does have isoflavones which are isomers of estrogen or phytoestrogens. These phytoestrogens are 1/1000th as active as the estrogen in the body.
I don't think enough people realize the dangers involved with some of the things we put into our bodies. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
My wife has been trying to get me to switch to soy, and I just can't do it!

Now I know why!!!
  • Chloe
  • 04-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Many people with dairy allergies have no choice but to start out with soy milk because any almond milk is obviously associated with nuts allergies with can kill a young child. Lexxxy is correct most people have no idea what we put in our bodies and how it may harm us! Soy also correlates to low sperm counts in males but it has to be excessive consumption and the percentages are low but do exist!

If an older male converts to it now it should have no repercussions especially if you choose not to have any or more children and I highly doubt after many years of heterosexuality you will all of a sudden convert to the other team! LOL

Maybe I should stay away from soy since I am already a sensitive gal!!!
Worst thing about soy is that it's high in Omega 6s which create a host of problems such as immune hypersensitivity and increased inflammatory reactions. Take your Omega 3s people...
  • Chloe
  • 04-29-2011, 12:40 PM
But your omega 3s have some set backs for those who have diabetes and heart issues due to the high fat content.....
I'm more concerned about the xeno-estrogenic properties attributed to plastics. With so much plastic food packaging, etc., I wonder if any study has cross-referenced onset of menses in girls with the increased use in plastics. My uninformed sense of things is that puberty is earlier now than, say pre-1950. Also, what about secondary female traits expressing in men exposed to them. I think some time on Pub-Med is in order.
I'm more concerned about the xeno-estrogenic properties attributed to plastics. With so much plastic food packaging, etc., I wonder if any study has cross-referenced onset of menses in girls with the increased use in plastics. My uninformed sense of things is that puberty is earlier now than, say pre-1950. Also, what about secondary female traits expressing in men exposed to them. I think some time on Pub-Med is in order. Originally Posted by qixerotic
Interesting theory. It's mostly thought that the North American processed high fat diets are to blame. In some African countries, average age of menses onset is like 18 years old. Though we should get a government grant and study your theory... of course by utilizing eccie providers for hormonal studies post-coitus.
But your omega 3s have some set backs for those who have diabetes and heart issues due to the high fat content..... Originally Posted by Chloe
Actually, most docs are recommending Omega 3 fatty acid rich supplements such as Fish Oils for those type of health problems. Fish oils contain EPA which is thought to reduce inflammation especially great for the arterial walls- preventing heart disease. Stay healthy!