no paystubs to get apartment ... advice!!!

Hey guys I've been basically living in and out of hotels for a while.. at the end of the month I usually spend about 3000$ on hotels alone. I'm looking for some help/ info with obtaining paystubs or maybe finding a gentlemen who rents places..

PM me with any helpful info!!

Thanks
Most people accept your tax returns as proof of income.
Good luck!
Liz
Wow 3k a month on hotels. Talk about pouring money down the drain. If you can afford that monthly living expense, I suggest investing in real estate. Assuming you are a taxpayer, can't go far in the rw w out keeping biz legit (as possible)
There are not any of the extended stay hotels in Rochester? $150-$200 per week.
There are not any of the extended stay hotels in Rochester? $150-$200 per week. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes. Monthly rate is about $1500.
I just had the same issue. I work as a1099 contractor so I don't have pay stubs. I got a letter from my current employer staying my hours and salary and showed my last years tax returns. Since it was April 17, I just haopened to have them in the car. Realtor accepted.
Hey guys I don't have any proof of income at all just money in the bank. Still not sure what to do
Yes. Monthly rate is about $1500. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Well that is half of what she is paying.

Also better than get a sugar daddy to put it in his name.

Trying to find a apartment from a slumlord that does not ask where the money comes from is hard work. As it has to be a nice place to work form. Where the neighbors are not overly nosy. Not a easy find. But I know two providers working from that type of place. One in the city. Other in a town next to the city, but other side of town almost in the sticks. She working on the almost sticks side of that town.
If you have a parent with any assets or a good job , some landloards will accept a parent guarentor, where if you go bad theyll have someone to lean and garnish..
If you have enough money offer to pay a larger deposit or more rent in advance. But OSD is right...location, location, location.
Offered help but she messaged me once and that was it.

Meh
I was wondering the same thing...any landlords in Rochester want to rent me an appt
Edited: RENTED!!

Pending money of course.