Late night tv

Letterman or Leno or kimmel or conan I say. Leno. Think he is very funny but is 62 now
I prefer Letterman. I find his humor less-scripted and more extemporaneous than Leno's. Impromptu stuff always seems funnier than well-written material. The same holds true for Letterman's interview techniques. Letterman seems more like Johnny Carson's approach to the game. Leno always struck me as more constricted.

But don't forget Craig Ferguson and Jimmy Fallon. Both seem to have unique approaches and greater appeal to younger audiences. Fallon has Obama on tonight, proof of his stature, and of his youthful audience.
Jimmy Kimmel is the only one I DVR. I like Letterman's politics, but he is too old now. Jay Leno stopped being funny in the 80's and now he is just a whore for the bucks.
  • Quail
  • 04-25-2012, 07:33 AM
I enjoy Letterman over Leno. But Jimmy Fallon is my favorite. He grew up near Albany and went to St. Rose College in Albany, and he has returned to the area often.
Conan, Fallon, and Adult Swim! I <3 Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, and sometimes Robot Chicken.