High Volume vs. Low Volume…

… Does it really matter?

Some SPs like to tout the fact that they only see a couple clients a day or that they are low volume providers. I’m beginning to wonder if it really matters. I once passed on seeing Sara of Albany on one of her rare trips to Rochester because I was afraid it was going to be an assembly line due to her great service and popularity. In retrospect, I’m sorry I did. A few nights ago I called a current favorite to book an appointment. She asked me what time I was looking for and I told her around 9:00 pm or so. She said she had a multi hour that would be going past nine and another booking at 11 but 12:15 would be available She told me my friend #### was her 11o’clock and he said he would warm her up for me. LOL I asked her if she would be tired and worn out by then and she answered “no and never”. Well, I saw her at the above mentioned time and she was fresh and energetic and we had a great session. I asked her what she was doing after and she said the multi hour guy from earlier in the evening was coming back for an overnight. Oh well, to be 22 years old again. Well guys, what do you think? If a lady is fresh, clean, and attentive does it really matter how many guys she has banged before you? Is it all just a head thing? Do you need the illusion of exclusivity to maintain your fantasy? Thoughts?
If I'm the second or third guy of the day, I don't want to know about it! I prefer to see a provider that will only see one client per day and if it's someone who travels I try to get a morning appointment so I can be first.
  • CNY77
  • 07-30-2012, 02:53 PM
As long as she's clean, looks good and/or from a reputable firm I couldn't care less. It's a business transaction and I always keep that fact in mind.
In real life, or the hobby, you are always following someone.
yes as long as she's clean,
fact is, I love to shower first with the provider im with, I love to have her bathe me with her soapy hands

If I'm the second or third guy of the day, I don't want to know about it! I prefer to see a provider that will only see one client per day and if it's someone who travels I try to get a morning appointment so I can be first.
Originally Posted by justin2659

Agreed..... Showering together is always fun to start.

My main issue with high volumne is whether a residence or hotel room, will the guys going in and out be noticed by neighbors or hotel staff. The last thing I am looking for is an awkward confrontation or questions being asked. Not that there is anything they can do but I like privacy.
I prefer to stick with one low volume provider personally...my last one retired
  • sole
  • 07-30-2012, 04:03 PM
if i were a guy i would prefer low volume...
In a perfect world a low volume provider is preferred. But as long as they clean up well between sessions it's not a problem really.
Agreed..... Showering together is always fun to start.

My main issue with high volumne is whether a residence or hotel room, will the guys going in and out be noticed by neighbors or hotel staff. The last thing I am looking for is an awkward confrontation or questions being asked. Not that there is anything they can do but I like privacy. Originally Posted by montana1958
GOOD POINT.I don't think you have to worry about the hotel saying anything to you.They will just tell her to move out.
It's the neighbors,and pissed off clients that get LE involved. I'll stay with verified providers and hotels, at least that cuts down the odds.
if im turned on by her, im gonna see her,
i get turned off by seeing any other guys or if it comes up theres one before me , so ill have to move my desired time up, then i usually decline for another day, untill i can just call and get in without any mention of others..

reviews do tend to turn my stomach at times but can get over it enough, most times to keep intrest.

if I see to much sexual interaction between a difrent guy and her, just at a m&g or public place, im usually shot for being intrested

bottom line, i dont give a shit if she sees one thousand guys a day, just b showered fresh and no mention or running into,overlapping , or telling me stories about guys, this is something Im paying for and would rather keep the illusion during my time the best as possible
I know this is for the Gents to answer, but, I get a lot of the Gents I see interested in seeing me because I am low volume. I stay low volume by mainly doing multi hour prebooks plus I do a total shower, fresh makeup, new hair, and diff outfits between Gents unlike a lot of other Ladies. I LOVE makeup and wear fishnets plus I have long thick naturally curly hair so it takes me hours to get ready. Some guys get pissed when they try to last minute book and I'm like "Sorry, I have a multi hour prebook then", "Sorry, I wont be ready to see anyone for at least an hour", or "NO I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT HAIR AND MAKEUP". I don't see anyone a second early due to how much time and detail goes into my incall as well as myself. Being a girl that ALWAYS dresses up takes time so if someone is on my tail to see me early and I rush and put a tear in my fishnets I am LIVID because my fishnets are $15 a pair and I wear fresh ones for each person so that gives me a $30 overhead from that one date.
look..being a PROVIDER.....iffen ya'l ask me how many i see a day..im gonna be like..so what do you think of the (whatever the season and team is on top and drop a quick in) for my fav hockey team...

im never gonna be real with you about how many or who i see..do you really wanna know..probly not..

however for those that really do pry..i give em the whole..story..." lord i swear i saw 25 guys today..and 10 of em i had to pull up my stairs and the other 10 i had to toss out the window...dont worry .... flash gottem before they landed.. the other 5?whats that now???You look hott..wanna lose some of dem cloths..socks..shoes..shirt..o ther dudes what?

do you really wanna know who i did if i did before you..saying i do 1 a day is one thing..but knowing i do 15 a day is really quite another doncha think...

ehehehhehe 15 a day..damn..ehehhehehehehhehehe hehhe my next ad will be like dis...'super pussy on da loose..get her before she gets you without you even knowin it!!!!"
eheehehhehehehahhhahahhahahbah ahhahahahhaha bring water..im dehydrated!!!!
low volume for sure and i want to be the first one and be cleaned
I think most guys are going to prefer low volume over high volume providers.

HV providers are higher on the radar as Montana mentioned. Be it their home or a hotel, if they choose their location poorly, it can cause complications... maybe not LE but nosy neighbors and hotel management issues are always unwanted. Smarter HV providers are generally savvy enough to choose the right location though.

Prohibited substances. One provider was once very honest (Shocking I know... kidding- lighten up people) and mentioned that when she had worked for an agency used substances to stay up when entertaining 8-10 men a day. Certain agencies have a rep for distributing to help keep those girls working. Now, of course, some guys couldn't care less but I do.

Energy Levels/Focus I typically have not noticed any difference with regard to a provider's enthusiasm but it's understandable to expect diminished passion at the end of the day. Focus, clock watching, phone checking can become issues. After your penis squirts, the provider is wondering where and when is the next client. Their distraction can be unpleasant during your time.