Which turns you on more Ladies?

Let's try to keep this on a 'Hobby Level' not Real World (because in the RW bare rules and we're not going there)...Which turns you on the most how a man cums?

1. Seeing him cum
2. Sensing him came during penetration
3. Sucking him off, CBJ or BBBJ, and or tasting his cum if you allow CIM
I am deffinately aroused visually when it comes to cum, there is no doubt about that. I just love to watch! Secondly I would say sensation, feeling a hard cock pulsate in my mouth and making my lips tingle is so damn exciting to me.
1. Definitely.

I love seeing happiness happen.
Definitely 3

Watching a man enjoy a good ole bj is awesome foreplay lol ladies aren't the only ones tugging on the sheets these days! ... Or so I've heard
manslut... are you trying to become the new txcwby6?
1 and 2 for me! But...after I cum, of course!!! Hehehe!!
1. The site of a man cuming...by his own hand, fucking turns me on!
2. Feeling that pulsing feeling deep inside you...is well...AWESOME!
Reese, I'll stroke it and let you watch anytime
The thing is, I don't think dudes ask enough what turns you ladies on, but this is purely speculation on my part, I can really only speak for myself...And I don't ask all the ladies I see, but the ones I do ask usually respond they want to see the man cum.

I can honestly say part of the reason why I don't offer the #1 option to more ladies is because if I have to self-jack myself to a climax I feel like I'm wasting 200-300. But, if she can get me there with her mouth or hand it doesn't feel like a waste of money...I do love the look on ladies' faces when the explosion occurs and when I tell you that gooey mess sometimes can hit the ceiling, I mean it, but it has to be very pent up...Lol

I do love a lady that tells me what turns her on before or during a session. I think providers feel most dudes will only appreciate them if they put their focus on getting him off, but hey, if getting him off can also be a major turn on for you, well, let us know. What's the worst thing that could happen? A misguided semen missile never hurt anyone !!
#2!
I love the change in the rhythm those last few thrusts and the way their body shutters
Let's try to keep this on a 'Hobby Level' not Real World (because in the RW bare rules and we're not going there)...Which turns you on the most how a man cums?

1. Seeing him cum
2. Sensing him came during penetration
3. Sucking him off, CBJ or BBBJ, and or tasting his cum if you allow CIM Originally Posted by ManSlut

I have nothing to add to this except, how in the hell do I watch someone cum inside a condom if they are inside of me? O.o
I have nothing to add to this except, how in the hell do I watch someone cum inside a condom if they are inside of me? O.o Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
He said, sensing him come during penetration...not seeing.
I don't think you can College Girl, that's why #2 was worded 'sensing he came' not 'seeing he came' during penetration....Oh the younger generation of texters and facebookers has mastered the art of inaccurate skim reading...lol
Thanks Reese
I don't think you can College Girl, that's why #2 was worded 'sensing he came' not 'seeing he came' during penetration....Oh the younger generation of texters and facebookers has mastered the art of inaccurate skim reading...lol Originally Posted by ManSlut

...Oh the older generation of avid ECCIE posters who lack grammar skills. "Its sensing that he came" or "Sensing that he had come" instead of "Sensing him came during penetration". Manslut, were you in a cave when you typed that? LOL

I enjoy the feeling of a guy releasing himself inside of me. I love the way a dick pulsates when its "there". You can feel the balls get tight with all the cum inside of them. And yes, this is covered. No freaky/nasty thoughts please.