Mandan/Bismarck be careful!

I have a itching feeling that they are currently running stings in Mandan/Bismarck. Ladies you may inbox me for info. Proceed with caution!
Stay safe hon. Wish I could have seen you this weekend but I'm still not sure about when I'm leaving bis for that other job. But stay safe
I'm out of touch with that area of ND .... are busts/stings there normal in such a small(er) town/area?
I'm out of touch with that area of ND .... are busts/stings there normal in such a small(er) town/area? Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Both North & South Dakota have funding for online stings so they are using it.

To say in so many words....they're looking for whatever might be out there. They also have serious problems that are caused by issues on the Native American reservations....so they tend to use stings & busts to gather info on anything they want to know about....
Both North & South Dakota have funding for online stings so they are using it.

To say in so many words....they're looking for whatever might be out there. They also have serious problems that are caused by issues on the Native American reservations....so they tend to use stings & busts to gather info on anything they want to know about.... Originally Posted by VoivodMistress
So the Dakotas local police departments are doing prostitution stings due to issues on reservation land?
Sorry I'm confused
Both North & South Dakota have funding for online stings so they are using it. Originally Posted by VoivodMistress
I need to check this board more often. Whew.
Thanks for the info.
They just did another one here in Fargo a week ago. But they seem to be concentrating on guys looking for minors. Arrested 9 guys a week ago looking to meet minors for sex. Tied in with last June when they arrested 18 in this area for the same thing. I don't think they focus too much on adult women who aren't being trafficked or pimped. But it can always happen.