URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...r/444818978079
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: Right off I49
Activities: Talking, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, Cowgirl, Mish, K9
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 125 lbs, dirty blond hair, great MMs,tiny waist, great curves
Recommendation: Yes
Her pics are very. . . Fuzzy? Not much to learn from those. Is she good looking? At least a 7?
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=616055

Sorry..here is her eccie account. I forgot to add it. More i.ages on there.
IMHO she is more than a 7. Her blue eyes and blonde hair do it for me!
A 7 for sure
Her pics are very. . . Fuzzy? Not much to learn from those. Is she good looking? At least a 7? Originally Posted by Picksix
It seems like taking pictures with a potato is a requirement to post an ad on STG. I can't figure out how everyone seems to have a smart phone that can take pictures of the surface of the moon but a motel mirror selfie on STG looks like it was taken with a digital camera from 1996.
Miss Monroe do you ever visit the Little Rock area.
Female Accounts cannot post replies in this Forum
Visited for a short stint while in NWA, she's easy on the eyes and good fuck. For what it's worth. Professional and knows why we're there.
It seems like taking pictures with a potato is a requirement to post an ad on STG. I can't figure out how everyone seems to have a smart phone that can take pictures of the surface of the moon but a motel mirror selfie on STG looks like it was taken with a digital camera from 1996. Originally Posted by pulaskirascal

Dude I have often wondered the same exact thing! Even the lowest grade smart phones have pretty amazing cameras these days. I feel like you have to basically go out of your way to take/post a low quality photo and yet 90% of these girls manage to do just that. Mind boggling.