URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near Q2
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" tall. Very slender. Photos on the LOL website are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s a keeper!

User ID: -
Date: 7/19/2022
Name: Honey J
Phone: Provided after screening
Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Near Q2
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4" tall. Very slender. Photos on the LOL website are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by ketro
Did you sign up for your email listen above? Seems like a really detailed process?
Did you sign up for your email listen above? Seems like a really detailed process? Originally Posted by 99allin99#
Thanks for the thorough review, it's really appreciated.

Been trying to get back in with LOL so we'll see how long it takes to get re-approved. Their consistent routine was always what kept me coming back; good to hear not much has changed with that.
  • ketro
  • 07-23-2022, 12:36 PM
Did you sign up for your email listen above? Seems like a really detailed process? Originally Posted by 99allin99#
I got in a while back through P411 at Hot Dream Select in Dallas, and then asked them for a referral. LOL and HDS are affiliated.
Do you fill out everything they ask? Seems like an awful lot of detail
It's very easy to toss an incomplete application when there's more in the que to look at.
It's very easy to toss an incomplete application when there's more in the que to look at. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Very true. And With the new laws, Everyone is jumping through more hoops.
Met HoneyJ over the weekend. Easily my top 2 worst experiences at LOL. Uninterested, complaining, and an overall mood killer with her attitude. I had a feeling she wasn’t up to par based on one review in the Dallas forum. Review will be coming soon with hope that LOL will read it and change their quality of girls. Apologies to the OP for sabotaging a good experience but they need to be called out a lot more than they are. Seems like these girls are burnt out and expressing their displeasure on the hobbyists.
  • jd123
  • 07-26-2022, 10:06 AM
Is Honey J the same as Maple up in Dallas? The LOL website points to reviews for Maple, but not sure if it's actually the same girl.
Is Honey J the same as Maple up in Dallas? The LOL website points to reviews for Maple, but not sure if it's actually the same girl. Originally Posted by jd123
I asked her about this and she got pissed. Immediately saying “No not me she different girl”. Pretty sure it’s her since the description from reviews fits but everyone probably keeps on asking for cip since she took about 100+ loads in DTown.