Someone has the handle "DarkeyKong"

• DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 04:11 PM
How is that not offensive?

Wouldn't I get banned if I used the more malevolent word for a darkey? Isn't the mere use of such a phrase subject to points?

Wouldn't I get banned if I used the more malevolent word for a darkey? Isn't the mere use of such a phrase subject to points? Originally Posted by DSK
Maybe it's Mike / Moochelle odummer's nom-de-guerre on here and they're afraid to upset "it/him/her" with a banning. IJS....

Wouldn't I get banned if I used the more malevolent word for a darkey? Isn't the mere use of such a phrase subject to points? Originally Posted by DSK
What if a black person has it? What malevolent word are you referring to? Negro?

You should be banned for having 2 handles you remind me a lot of Jewish Lawyer, but to answer your question -if someone were to call themselves WhiteyKong who the hell cares.

Also if you look at this thread in post 5- he gives the reason behind his name : http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1396829
They're just mad that latinos and blacks got the big ding dongs.
The mods don't have time to police the boards 24/7 with all the free pussy being thrown their way. Be aware that hitting the RTM button is generally considered a pussy move.
I think that handle is priceless LOL clever
They're just mad that latinos and blacks got the big ding dongs. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You think he's mad because you have a Deep Throat... DongSucker
  • shanm
  • 06-07-2015, 07:08 PM
The mods don't have time to police the boards 24/7 with all the free pussy being thrown their way. Be aware that hitting the RTM button is generally considered a pussy move. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Tell that to IBChicken-dick
The mods don't have time to police the boards 24/7 with all the free pussy being thrown their way. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Exactly.
I think DarkeyKong is funnier than hell. Is there a DonkeyDong?

Anyone remember Bare Back Obama?

Or was it Bare Back Barack??

I'll have to ask Bare Back Big Louie.
  • DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 07:51 PM
What if a black person has it? What malevolent word are you referring to? Negro? Originally Posted by WombRaider
A mexican might use the term "mayate" if that helps you out any...
I think DarkeyKong is funnier than hell. Is there a DonkeyDong?

Anyone remember Bare Back Obama?

Or was it Bare Back Barack??

I'll have to ask Bare Back Big Louie. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It was BARebACK OBAMA.
A mexican might use the term "mayate" if that helps you out any... Originally Posted by DSK
That's more of a lower-class way to call blacks. I've heard it but it's not something that anyone I know would ever use.