URL / Website: N/A
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass Rd and 35
Activities: FBSM, L1, Nuru, DFK, FIV, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Should length black hair, tied up in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5’6, clear glowy skin, slender legs, tight body, b cups, tattoo on shoulder, round booty, trimmed kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks man. Really like reading your reviews, gives a great preview of what to expect. They are almost as good as GT.

And yes! Luna is the L1 GOAT!!
Thanks man. Really like reading your reviews, gives a great preview of what to expect. They are almost as good as GT.

And yes! Luna is the L1 GOAT!! Originally Posted by amazingsurprise
Appreciate it! I try my best to give the full story as detailed as possible to make sure the next person gets their money worth!
This is the best TOTAL crew they have had together in some time. Alice & Arin never disappoint. But it's been hit or miss with the 3rd & 4th girls. Alice, Luna, Yoyo & Mika are all great. I haven't seen Arin in the last few visits. And Cindy is due back in August. I'd love to see them keep this rotation around for a while. My Bank account won't like it. lol But ya can't take it with ya.

Nice review.
This is the best TOTAL crew they have had together in some time. Alice & Arin never disappoint. But it's been hit or miss with the 3rd & 4th girls. Alice, Luna, Yoyo & Mika are all great. I haven't seen Arin in the last few visits. And Cindy is due back in August. I'd love to see them keep this rotation around for a while. My Bank account won't like it. lol But ya can't take it with ya.

Nice review. Originally Posted by dbltap
Austin and RR have been full of pretty asian girls these past couple years.
Not sure what time you were there but i got there at 2:45 pm for an appointment with Luna. Was shown in an told they were busy but wait and i wont be disappointed. Waited 30 minutes on table and girl came in to start. I assumed it was Luna but after our massage she said her name as Alice. Great massage and will review later but she ended up shorting my time by about 15 minutes and I confirmed Luna from the parking lot right before i walked in.
Not sure what time you were there but i got there at 2:45 pm for an appointment with Luna. Was shown in an told they were busy but wait and i wont be disappointed. Waited 30 minutes on table and girl came in to start. I assumed it was Luna but after our massage she said her name as Alice. Great massage and will review later but she ended up shorting my time by about 15 minutes and I confirmed Luna from the parking lot right before i walked in. Originally Posted by romeoromeo
I had arrived around 3 that day (for an appointment with Alice). They were definitely busier than usual that day (overheard them gossiping in Mandarin about how busy it was) if the timing is correct, then we both got swapped..