Primal Need

• hd
  • 08-31-2012, 08:56 AM
I just had the urge to bing Primal Need, and this is what I got, I am surprised no one had plagiarized it yet. It's a good read, I may use it in my next review :

A Primal Need

By J W

By J W | Love + Sex – Mon, Sep 7, 2009 11:23 PM EDT

I had to have her in a primal way. This had nothing to do with love, it had to do with the simple fact that I wanted to f--- her wildly, and use her for my own satisfaction. She had texted me a few times that day confirming that she was feeling the same way, so I knew this night was going to be extraordinary.

When I walked through the door, she was in the kitchen putting away the dishes. I put my briefcase down, and walked up behind her and began kissing her neck. Soon the kiss turned into nibbling and biting, and soon she was melting. My hands took hold of her breasts, and I began massaging them as my lips, tongue, and teeth continued exploring her neck and shoulders. My c--- was pushing through my pants and into her ass, and I could feel her nipples harden.

"I want you on your knees, NOW" I whispered, and without delay she turned and dropped. I pulled my c--- from my pants and pushed it deep into her throat. I felt her lips grab the base of my c--- as I allowed her throat to acclimate. She looked up with her eyes fixed on mine, and as my fingers ran through her hair, I began f--- ing her mouth. With each thrust I pushed a little deeper, which tested her gag reflex. I could tell she was enjoying it, and it was if she was challenging me to give it all to her. I took it out briefly to allow her to catch her breath, and she looked at me and said "don't stop - f--- your w----'s mouth". I immediately rammed my c--- back into her throat, and this time I had fingers from both hands in her hair while I f--- ed her warm wet mouth.

A few minutes later, I had her stand up, and I asked her to turn around and put her hands high on the wall. She was very obedient and followed my requests to the letter. Once her hands were as high as they could reach, I spread her legs before pushing my pulsating c--- into her soaking wet p----. She released a gasp that I'll never forget, and it compelled me to thrust quickly and deeply. I held onto her hips and drove my c--- harder and harder with every thrust, and again she seemed to challenge me to do it harder and harder. She turned her head as far back as she could to watch me as I enjoyed every thrust.

I wanted her ass next, but first I wanted to push my c--- back into her throat one more time. "Let me taste my c--- off your c--- " she requested while dropping to her knees, and again I rammed my c--- as far as I could into her throat. This time she didn't wait for me to f--- her mouth; she started sucking on my c--- like I have never experienced. She would go down all the way each time, and stop for a few seconds before coming back up. Her eyes began to water, but she kept going anyway. I have to admit, I was worried at first, but when she kept doing it, I did nothing to stop her. She was truly enjoying gagging on my c--- .

Back to her feet, she turned around and told me to f--- her ass. Soaked from her saliva, I slowly pushed my c--- into her tight a---- . She gasped loudly, and when I stopped to give her time to adjust, she demanded that I keep going. She was enjoying this erotic pain, and once I was completely in, she turned back again and said " f--- my ass harder than you f--- ed my c--- ". She kept her eyes on me as I started pumping her ass as hard as I could. She was grunting and gasping with each thrust, and at times I felt she was going to collapse. I could feel my balls becoming more and more swollen, but I didn't want to cum until the last minute. I wanted to give her a cum bath like she never experienced.

What happened next I will never forget. It was if she knew the exact moment I was going to explode. She must have picked up on my sounds and motion, because as I was about to pull out, she dropped and turned, and yelled "cum all over my face, m-----

+1000 oh yea
Sounds like a Romance novel.
Sounds like an episode from my real life......ijs
Yah, this happened all the time... thats why I'm divorced! Geez!