Can I not see my own provider show case?

I have not one time, in the past 5 months seen my showcase appear at the top in the 4 revolving showcases, yet I have seen dozens of other providers over & over?

Is it that I can’t see my own showcase or something?
I've seen it Brooke.....but as more and more girls build a showcase there are more to draw from for those 4 random spaces. That's one of the reasons we've considered making that area a Sponsor subscription area and limiting it to like 10-15 or so.

St. C
Thanks for the quick answer.

As long as others are seeing it, that's all that matters! :-)
  • Trey
  • 05-04-2010, 07:37 AM
ive seen your ad up there brooke. As for makeing it sponser space I think that would suck I really like to see the different girls pop up there I have actually seen a couple girls becuse of seeing them up there I vote not to change that gives all of the ladies a chance to be seen. And its diffrent you already see the same banners all the time in the top right and along the right side of the site no reason to make another part become stagnant with the same old ads all the time.
I've seen you show case up there.........I even looked at them beautiful breasteses.
Atta girl, Brooke. Just keeping it real!
Good response from the owner, too.
IMHO.

absolut-LEE
I have seen it up there several times............
Yes! I just saw my showcase! I got so excited I had to take a picture ... lol!

shocase2.jpg

shocase.jpg
Do you ever sleep sweetie?
lol .... I sleep in little cycles. I slept yesterday from 11pm - 3am ... then from 4am to 9am.

I had a weird dream that I was on a cruise ship that flipped over and right as I was about to die I woke up! That was around 3am last night .... I figured I didn't want to go back to sleep and restart that dream ... so eccie here I come :-)
I remember cruising along at your place when you flipped me over. I thought I was about to die too...my eyes rolled back in my head and I was short of breath...
Brooke

I know what you mean about sleep cycles in little increments....Pain in the butt...

I have seen your showcase at least a half dozen times and thought it was very nice!!!