GOP Presidential Debate Tonight at 7pm CT

Tonight there is a GOP Presidential Debate at the Reagan Library. I wonder if Slick Rick Perry is even going to show his face tonight. If he doesn't he's running scared like a yellow belly coward because he doesn't want to face Ron Paul! Yet because the media and the polls are RIGGED, if Perry doesn't show up he may still be the frontrunner.

It starts at 7pm Central time on MSNBC

Here goes Al Gore's "Texas Cheerleader," Rick Perry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtDBp...er_profilepage
CPT I really feel bad for Paul because i honestly like him out f all the others running- to me he's a true conservative- and stands by what he believes- again I don't think the GOP wants him as their candidate and I have no idea why.
Ron Paul is trailing Sarah Palin in some polls and she's not even running and she's no where close to being on Paul's level. Yes, the closes thing the Gop has to Reagan by far is Ron Paul. Rick Perry is a joke- he (perry) responded to the ad by saying: "Al Gore was the most conservative Democrat running at that time...lol"
It's unfortunate that the race for POTUS is, essentially, a popularity contest instead of a serious discussion of issues. Paul never dances around the issues, like it or not, he tells you what he thinks. I agree with most of his positions, but, like Palin, the GOP elites and media libs will make sure nobody thinks he's "electable".

Perry, just seems to be a panderer. It will be interesting if he backs down on his tough talk about social security. I'd also like a clear cut position from him on our future relationship with the UN.
CPT I really feel bad for Perry because i honestly like him out f all the others running- to me he's a true conservative- and stands by what he believes- again I don't think the GOP wants him as their candidate and I have no idea why.
Ron Paul is trailing Sarah Palin in some polls and she's not even running and she's no where close to being on Paul's level. Yes, the closes thing the Gop has to Reagan by far is Ron Paul. Rick Perry is a joke- he (perry) responded to the ad by saying: "Al Gore was the most conservative Democrat running at that time...lol" Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It's going to be interesting to see what happens tonight. I hope Rick Perry's handlers force him to take the stage so the national audience can get a good look at this fraud. I'll be real surprised "if" Perry even shows up for the debate but I think he will. He may just decide to tell the media whores that he "ducked" out and stayed in Texas to fight the fires while he's watching the debate go down in the comfort of his mansion.

Yeah the media wants to take everyone's eyes off of Ron Paul because the status quo doesn't want to give up their corrupt ways. You should read the most recent articles about what the media whores from Politico are saying about the election. They barely even mention Ron Paul's name. Thats why their just throwing in Sarah Palin's name just to dupe and hoodwink people who don't know anything about what is going on in Politics or economics. Sadly to say it works on most people but not all.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens tonight. I hope Rick Perry's handlers force him to take the stage so the national audience can get a good look at this fraud. I'll be real surprised "if" Perry even shows up for the debate but I think he will. He may just decide to tell the media whores that he "ducked" out and stayed in Texas to fight the fires while he's watching the debate go down in the comfort of his mansion.

Yeah the media wants to take everyone's eyes off of Ron Paul because the status quo doesn't want to give up their corrupt ways. You should read the most recent articles about what the media whores from Politico are saying about the election. They barely even mention Ron Paul's name. Thats why their just throwing in Sarah Palin's name just to dupe and hoodwink people who don't know anything about what is going on in Politics or economics. Sadly to say it works on most people but not all. Originally Posted by CPT Savajo
Sorry I feel bad for Paul not Perry- you right Good hair may skip the debate and say he's concerned about the fires in Texas- we will see how this turns out- I think Perry if he shows up will surely get challenged by Paul and Romney. However, the GOP is more concerned pushing Perry than Paul- I think some in the GOP think Perry is un-electable.
Who are the "GOP elites" you are talking about?

Paul can't become President not because he can't get Republican votes, but because he can't get independent and moderate Democratic votes........it has nothing to do with the "GOP elites".....

The GOP elites (who ever they are) aren't running the party anymore.......the November 2010 election proves my point......the "GOP Elite" candidates couldn't get past the primaries !

.. the GOP elites and media libs will make sure nobody thinks he's "electable".
Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Who are the "GOP elites" you are talking about?

Paul can't become President not because he can't get Republican votes, but because he can't get independent and moderate Democratic votes........it has nothing to do with the "GOP elites".....

The GOP elites (who ever they are) aren't running the party anymore.......the November 2010 election proves my point......the "GOP Elite" candidates couldn't get past the primaries ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The ones who gave us McCain. While the TEA movement made progress in 2010 I would not be so quick to count out the old guard that gave us "W" and "McC".

And yes, having his own party in a perpetual state of war against him is a major reason why those other groups won't consider him. Ask Christine O'Donnell about that.

It reminds me 0f the old incest joke, "well, if she isn't good enough for her own family she certainly ain't good enough for ours."

Like him or not, Paul was TEA party before there was a TEA party. He hasn't just talked the talk he's consistently voted for smaller, Constitutional government. So, before you discount the Old Guard, or "Elites" as I called them, think twice and closely examine the history of the front runners like Rick "Open Borders" Perry.

Post Script
I may have to re-evaluate Perry. If Rove doesn't like him he may not be all bad.
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/09/0...ity-are-toxic/