Golden Pussy, aka GPS

Ive seen this mentioned here and there and just wondering. Is it that if a woman sees herself as highly valuable, has standards, and not available for just anyone that calls, if she is selective, does that qualify her as having gps?
Nope, it's more that she thinks her shit doesn't stink and her service doesn't justify her high rates.
ah so its a nice way of saying she is just a bitch lol
I think Ladies prefer I use the term 'Prima Donna' when slinging mud, not the Bi-otch word.
  • L.A.
  • 10-26-2014, 09:18 PM
ah so its a nice way of saying she is just a bitch lol Originally Posted by Kimberdoll

Ok..that was funny,
  • Caleb
  • 10-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Confidence is sexy as hell. Arrogance is not.

High dollar, selective and confident is awesome.
Any price point and arrogant is likely to get labeled GPS.
GPS usually applies to a really hot woman that certain men can't afford or a homely woman that charges more than most men will pay. Take your pick. Similar to GFE.
This has been a topic of much spirited debate. Some guys feel anyone above their price range has gps. Others acknowledge she may be out of their price range but as long as someone is willing to pay her price she is worth it to some so there is no gps.
For me it's one of two things. Either someone who provides crappy service at a high price, or someone new who makes a huge increase in rates based on FOTM status.
It doesn't matter. If you're getting the business you want (price, volume and type of client), then such a label should be of no consequence. The GPS tag is applied so often that it is largely irrelevant.
As one provider that has a GPS, I can answer this one. No being selective does not qualify at all. The only thing that qualifies a girl for having a golden pussy is actually having a golden pussy.

JK (sort of)! I have never heard of this term or abbreviation, but it is one to add to the list right? Why not?
Just for clarification: GPS is "Golden Pussy Syndrome". It's when a provider acts as if her pussy is made of gold, usually by pricing what is considered a higher than market rate.

Funny as hell term, even if it is thrown about too easily.
GPS to my understanding is when a provider has her rates above a line to filter out the ads hats, and then the asshats coined the term "GPS" .

Another definition or way to perceive it is as if McDonald's sold their 99 cent mcdouble at Ruth Chris Steakhouse numbers. (I despise comparing women to food but that was all I could compare the idea to)

More or less about her attitude towards her increased rates.
  • EZ.
  • 10-27-2014, 08:39 AM
I love looking at the reviews. I've learned to look at the showcase first because I don't want to hear what a great experience it was if I wouldn't fuck her if it was free.

This is what I consider:

Pictures: According to my tastes, do I find her attractive? I like the little ones, thin or spinners.

Reviews: Yes, I look at them but I trust my friends more.

Schedule: I'm not a morning person. Is it convenient for me? I like the weekends when I have more time.

Booking: I'm not filling out a resume. If I haven't met her or she isn't on P411, I pass.

Donation: Having met the conditions above, I book an hour. If one is $300 and the other is $250, I will pick the girl with the lower amount. That is only when I find them equally attractive. In a pinch, there are some that I can fill in with that are only $200 that I have seen before.

I went on P411 and started eliminating women, in DFW, that didn't fit my tastes. You could literally spend days doing this and still have more women than you could possibly see. I have this long list of women that I find attractive and most are in the $250 to $300 range. I see one that is equally attractive but wants $400 plus, what would you do? I don't try to negotiate, I ignore them. At the end of the day, it's all pussy. Simple concept of supply and demand.
I thought the guy seemed a bit scorned or envious in an ISO post which is where I saw the term. She was smoking hot but high priced. Maybe not as willing to do things he wanted without being paid for it.

Ive had a nail tech before charge high rates for a crappy job but she was in the loop in the small upscale city that I lived in. I now have a better tech and cheaper rates that I pay for better and friendlier service. I guess that would be a good analogy right?