Can eccie explain please

So I've recently run into a situation while visiting here in Dallas !
A client whom I've never seen has posted a comment under a review claiming my photos to be inaccurate and that I'm bait and switch! He also has suggested that I have "management". Now granted I've haven't been doing this but 4 or 5 months so I don't have many reviews here, as well as I dance more so than this

I contacted the moderator whom is looking into it for me, but I'm completely baffled at why this is even allowed! The only time I really use eccie is when I am in Texas for (advertising mostly) but I do post my reviews from eccie as well as ter in various places when I'm traveling! Maybe the eccie community can help me understand how to better combat these things now and in the near future.

I have a web page, I've posted on numerous sights across the board (such as p411 and Eros in which you have to send a verification photo along with other things to prove your authenticity) as well I've done two different photo shoots here in Dallas specifically, I also have videos ,basically everyrhing!
It's mob mentality and the anonymity that the internet provides. It really isn't worth stressing or worrying about in the long run. There is little you can do about it other than rise above it.
Can you explain what you think shouldn't be allowed? From what it sounds like, you're basically saying an opinion isn't allowed.

Edit: haven't read the comment(s) btw.
Well I'm more than ok with an opinion from a person whom has actually seen me or knows me! I'm asking how is it ok to make a false statement on a persons review! Rather yet why is it ok to even comment on someone else's review ! That is there opinion and then you have someone try and debunk that opinion by writing something different under it! Mind you this person didn't leave there on review nor do I even know who it is
Well I'm more than ok with an opinion from a person whom has actually seen me or knows me! I'm asking how is it ok to make a false statement on a persons review! Rather yet why is it ok to even comment on someone else's review ! That is there opinion and then you have someone try and debunk that opinion by writing something different under it! Mind you this person didn't leave there on review nor do I even know who it is Originally Posted by Amina Rose
What I have bolded out in your quote is really all you need to be concerned with. Do not worry about what others say about you that do not know anything about you and ignore them. If others who get told what to think want to believe stuff without question or true knowledge of the situation, then they are not worth your time either.

Instead of a provider info exchange site, Eccie has become a oneupsmanship rumor mill, especially amongst the most frequent posters.

From first hand knowledge, the trouble with denying what others say is that you are playing right into their hand. It is all about how to push your buttons and when they do push that button to irk a response from you, then you get in trouble with the mods.
This is yet another reason why providers should be allowed to respond to reviews, to allow them to stop BS lies like this.

Maybe I should respond to that review on your behalf.
This is yet another reason why providers should be allowed to respond to reviews, to allow them to stop BS lies like this.

Maybe I should respond to that review on your behalf. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Actually, she can respond to the review by linking it in a thread in this forum. However, I see no review of the OP that the reviewer makes these claims.

Her latest review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1790033 was back in July and was bumped a few days ago by what appears to be a guy with a vendetta against her. Looks like a mod responded to not bump the review, but forgot to lock the thread.
Actually, she can respond to the review by linking it in a thread in this forum. However, I see no review of the OP that the reviewer makes these claims.

Her latest review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1790033 was back in July and was bumped a few days ago by what appears to be a guy with a vendetta against her. Looks like a mod responded to not bump the review, but forgot to lock the thread. Originally Posted by davidfree986
But she cant respond in that actual review/thread. Someone looking at that review 6 months from now is not going to be aware of this thread we are on right here talking about it.
double post
But she cant respond in that actual review/thread. Someone looking at that review 6 months from now is not going to be aware of this thread we are on right here talking about it. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Usually, the threads become interlocked, linking to one another from posters on both threads. Trouble with this one is the mod did not lock thread right away after he responded to it. If he would have, the posts after that would not have been seen and this thread would not have been made.
Can you explain what you think shouldn't be allowed? From what it sounds like, you're basically saying an opinion isn't allowed.

Edit: haven't read the comment(s) btw. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Saying a provider is managed or using fake pics isn't a GODDAMN 'opinion' when there are no facts to support what you're saying. At best, it's an assertion or assumption. It's usually done by an idiot with an agenda.

Eccie doesn't give two shits about anyone but a small 'goodfella' clique of d-bags that they allow to run amok on this board. Concerns of everyone else be DAMNED!!
I don't know what kind of inaccurate stuff was said about you, but when I view your tits from your showcase, I forget about everything that was said!
So I've recently run into a situation while visiting here in Dallas !
A client whom I've never seen has posted a comment under a review claiming my photos to be inaccurate and that I'm bait and switch! He also has suggested that I have "management". Now granted I've haven't been doing this but 4 or 5 months so I don't have many reviews here, as well as I dance more so than this

I contacted the moderator whom is looking into it for me, but I'm completely baffled at why this is even allowed! The only time I really use eccie is when I am in Texas for (advertising mostly) but I do post my reviews from eccie as well as ter in various places when I'm traveling! Maybe the eccie community can help me understand how to better combat these things now and in the near future.

I have a web page, I've posted on numerous sights across the board (such as p411 and Eros in which you have to send a verification photo along with other things to prove your authenticity) as well I've done two different photo shoots here in Dallas specifically, I also have videos ,basically everyrhing! Originally Posted by Amina Rose
For several years I was a moderator, and spent hours a day working on site business. Being a moderator does not give magic powers to know which statements are true and which are false. How does one "not allow" what may or may not be true.
I am not saying that the statements were correct. Only that staff has no way to know. Staff members are donating hours per day for no pay. And I believe that they are handling things as well as they can.
in more eloquent terms, Torito basically said "God Man, we're not God"!

but yeah, guys are given latitude to express themselves, and most of us have a keen eye for what expressions are bullshit-friendly. most inaccurate posts and "information" are quickly discarded.. the worst thing you can do is battle it in threads.. that gives it life and credibility, many ladies have learned that lesson.
It's very frustrating to say the least