Up bored scanning through reviews and i see "She's bbw but has a cute face....".

Wait what??

What do yall have against BBW Women??

Why can't it say "She BBW with a cute face"?

Had to vent. Thanks for reading lol
What do you have against people who have something against BBW women huh!?
I'm not sure. Guessing mainstream, it isn't okay to like BBW, even if they have a gorgeous face, so the reviewer is following that line of thought. Plenty of skinny, ugly faced girls out there, yet overall, they seem to labeled as beautiful cause they are skinny.
What do you have against people who have something against BBW women huh!? Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender
Everything. Why see a BBW women if that's not your preference. Big girls need love too lol
I'm not sure. Guessing mainstream, it isn't okay to like BBW, even if they have a gorgeous face, so the reviewer is following that line of thought. Plenty of skinny, ugly faced girls out there, yet overall, they seem to labeled as beautiful cause they are skinny. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Yes I believe mainstream has a lot to do with it.

What do yall have against BBW Women??
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
A lot of guys go by the rule of 100 for what they find appealing. The breast, waist and hip measurements when added together can't be greater than 100. I am not saying that is right or wrong, it's just the way it is.
Maybe the reviewer didn't mean it in an offensive way....maybe he thought others reading might think because a woman is bbw that she isn't attractive.

I'll never understand guys who are ashamed they like bbw...i agree big girls need love too...
I love a lady of the thicker variety. Spinners usually have drama attached to them. Also, the media can kiss my ass for making people think its bad for a lady to have some meat on her bones.
Maybe the reviewer didn't mean it in an offensive way....maybe he thought others reading might think because a woman is bbw that she isn't attractive.

I'll never understand guys who are ashamed they like bbw...i agree big girls need love too... Originally Posted by Analeese
Yes I agree. Opinions from other hobbyist is another reason I believe he wrote that. But hell that's hobbyist didn't suck the soul outta of ya like I did so I don't see why another mans opinion on who u like is irrelevant

Girl yes we curvy woman can get down just like the skinny chicks as long as the air is on lol
Yes I agree. Opinions from other hobbyist is another reason I believe he wrote that. But hell that's hobbyist didn't suck the soul outta of ya like I did so I don't see why another mans opinion on who u like is irrelevant

Girl yes we curvy woman can get down just like the skinny chicks as long as the air is on lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
THIS!!
I love a lady of the thicker variety. Spinners usually have drama attached to them. Also, the media can kiss my ass for making people think its bad for a lady to have some meat on her bones. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Well I'm not sure about the Spinner part. I'm not dissing spinners at all( I have a provider crush on Katelyn Dior and her bubble butt lol). There can be drama anywhere with anyone.

People are definitely allowed to have preferences. Just don't go see a bigger woman if that's not your thing.
THIS!! Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I swear I hate sweating lol

Girl yes we curvy woman can get down just like the skinny chicks as long as the air is on lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Hell yea....while I'm not bbw...i do call myself a chubby girl...and I can't stand the ..and i hate sweating...

You made me LOL at your comment about you sucking his soul out.

What I've noticed is the guys make other guys regret leaving reviews because even the comments are ridiculous to them in their own reviews.
A lot of guys go by the rule of 100 for what they find appealing. The breast, waist and hip measurements when added together can't be greater than 100. I am not saying that is right or wrong, it's just the way it is. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Well that's silly to me but hey everyone has a preference ya know
I love a lady of the thicker variety. Spinners usually have drama attached to them. Also, the media can kiss my ass for making people think its bad for a lady to have some meat on her bones. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
The best sex I've ever had were with men with meat on their bones tbh....